Stop Foreclosure Fraud presents the following...
- S&P cuts Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae after U.S. downgrade - 2011-08-08 10:45:30-04FROM AAA down to AA+ According to REUTERS- “The downgrades of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac reflect their direct reliance on the U.S. government,” the rating agency said. © 2010-11 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved. www.StopForeclosureFraud.com
- MARK P. HARMON: Building an empire, one home at a time - 2011-08-08 13:12:14-04He operates the largest foreclosure law firm in the state, and these hard times have made Mark P. Harmon a very busy man. Some critics assail his tactics, but Harmon is unapologetic: Lenders, after all, need zealous lawyers, too. BOSTON- Devenia Mack doesn’t know Mark P. Harmon personally, but the Newton lawyer is [...]
- COMPLAINT | AIG vs. BANK OF AMERICA (BAC) “Massive Fraud” - 2011-08-08 14:03:24-04SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF NEW YORK AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC., AIG SECURITIES LENDING CORPORATION, AMERICAN GENERAL ASSURANCE COMPANY, AMERICAN GENERAL LIFE AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE COMPANY, AMERICAN GENERAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, AMERICAN GENERAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF DELAWARE, AMERICAN HOME ASSURANCE COMPANY, AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP RETIREMENT PLAN, CHARTIS PROPERTY CASUALTY COMPANY, CHARTIS SELECT INSURANCE COMPANY, CHARTIS SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANY, COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY INSURANCE COMPANY, FIRST SUNAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, LEXINGTON INSURANCE COMPANY, NATIONAL UNION [...]
- Freddie Mac seeks $1.5 billion from taxpayers - 2011-08-08 18:11:06-04Just last week it’s twin Fannie Mae asked $5.1 billion more from taxpayers. Bringing the tally to a grand total of $142 + BILLION combined since 2008!! right? Reuters- Mortgage finance giant Freddie Mac FMCC.OB said on Monday it would ask for an additional $1.5 billion from taxpayers due to losses stemming from the weak housing [...]
- MORGAN v. HSBC BANK USA | KY Appeals Court Reverses SJ “We note that the particular facts of this case, in particular the sequence of events that unfolded, is troubling” - 2011-08-08 23:56:08-04CHRISTOPHER MORGAN AND SHARON TAKVAM, Appellants, v. HSBC BANK USA, NA, Appellee. No. 2009-CA-000597-MR. Court of Appeals of Kentucky. July 29, 2011. J. Hays Lawson, Louisville, Kentucky, Brief for Appellants. Kimberlee S. Rohr, Cincinnati, Ohio, Brief for Appellee. BEFORE: LAMBERT AND MOORE, JUDGES; ISAAC, SENIOR JUDGE. NOT TO BE PUBLISHED OPINION LAMBERT, JUDGE. Christopher Morgan and Sharon Takvam appeal from [...]
Legal information is NOT legal advice.
The information herein should NOT be taken as legal advice and is NOT a substitute for the assistance of a licensed advisor.
I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY.
*posts are scheduled in advance and may not be in real time*
© 2010-11 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.
SSD, LLC, PO BOX 11394, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33339, USA
|To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:|