Stop Foreclosure Fraud presents the following...
- UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE | Fannie Mae seeks $5.1 billion more from taxpayers - 2011-08-05 10:40:44-04The gift that keeps on giving…perhaps they should get the fees from their very own MERS, which took away from the counties and taxpayers? (Reuters) – Mortgage finance giant Fannie Mae said it would ask for an additional $5.1 billion from taxpayers as it continues to suffer losses on loans made prior to [...]
- Washington Attorney General sues ReconTrust for illegal foreclosures - 2011-08-05 15:32:13-04FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 05, 2011 Washington Attorney General sues ReconTrust for illegal foreclosures McKenna raps trustee’s claim that it doesn’t have to abide with state law SEATTLE – Washington Attorney General Rob McKenna today announced that his office is suing ReconTrust Company, a subsidiary of Bank of America, for conducting illegal foreclosures on thousands of Washington homeowners. “ReconTrust ignored [...]
- LEVITIN | Standing to Invoke PSAs as a Foreclosure Defense - 2011-08-05 15:48:14-04Make sure you catch who did the assignment of mortgage down below… but ERICA JOHNSON-SECK! Credit Slips- A major issue arising in foreclosure defense cases is the homeowner’s ability to challenge the foreclosing party’s standing based on noncompliance with securitization documentation. Several courts have held that there is no standing to challenge standing on [...]
- Judge rules Coakley can investigate Harmon Law Offices in home foreclosures - 2011-08-05 16:28:24-04BOSTON GLOBE- State Attorney General Martha Coakley can continue her investigation into the practices of a Newton law firm that specializes in home foreclosures, a Suffolk Superior Court justice has ruled. Justice Bonnie H. MacLeod denied a motion by Harmon Law Offices to set aside or alter a request for documents in the state’s investigation into allegations [...]
- Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden also intends to intervene in the Bank of America case - 2011-08-05 23:32:35-04Lets not forget some of the trusts in the settlement were established under Delaware law… (Reuters) - A day after New York’s attorney general called Bank of America Corp’s (BAC.N) $8.5 billion mortgage-backed securities settlement “unfair” and “inadequate”, another state attorney general hinted he may also oppose the deal. Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden [...]
- No criminal charges in WaMu failure - 2011-08-05 23:51:23-04Keep moving…nothing to read here….just more of the same SEATTLEPI- No charges will be filed against the leadership team of Washington Mutual Bank, which failed in 2008 amid a cloud of suspicion that improper lending had been occurring there. Announcing the decision late Friday, a U.S. Attorney’s Office spokesperson said in a statement that a federal [...]
- COLE v. STEVEN J. BAUM, P.C. | NY CLASS ACTION “Unfair and Unconscionable Debt Collection and Deceptive Practices” - 2011-08-06 23:51:46-04IMOGENE COLE and GEORGIA BROWN, -against- STEVEN J. BAUM, P.C., PRELIMINARY STATEMENT I. Plaintiffs Imogene Cole and Georgia Brown bring this action on behalf of themselves and a class of similarly situated New York residents challenging the unfair and unconscionable debt collection and deceptive practices by defendant Steven J. Baum, P.C.(“Baum”) in residential foreclosure actions by grossly neglecting or [...]
- Here comes the start of small towns, major cities to go BK … Wall Street’s Tax on Main Street - 2011-08-07 22:57:35-04NY TIMES – Gretchen Morgenson AMID all the talk of debt and default in Washington last week, tiny Central Falls, R.I., went bankrupt. Like many states and cities in these hard economic times, Central Falls — population: 19,000 — was caught short by hefty pension obligations and weak tax revenue. It may not be [...]
Legal information is NOT legal advice.
The information herein should NOT be taken as legal advice and is NOT a substitute for the assistance of a licensed advisor.
I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY.
*posts are scheduled in advance and may not be in real time*
© 2010-11 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.
SSD, LLC, PO BOX 11394, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33339, USA
|To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:|