I attempted to do a mortgage modification through Wells Fargo, they have destroyed our credit, denied us the modification and are now demanding absurd amounts of money to avoid collection action. This has been thebiggest mistake of our lives as we had never been late with a payment prior to this. We have hired a law firm to represent us, they are agreeing to sue wells fargo on a contigent basis and are looking to make this a class action as more parties have come forward. If you have been victimized by this bank, email me at seadoo6644@yahoo.com We can do something about this abuse. This is not a joke. 38effb





  Comments (22)
RSS comments



1. Written by RENNIE3030 on July 21, 2011 

I too have been ruined by Wells Fargo. I had perfect credit before they refinaced my 3 loans,and then they inflated the appraisels. After the refi was finished it was going to be some Crazy amount after 3 years, so i decided to try to refi through them again to lower the payment.( Before the third year) but they insisted that I had to be behind on my mortgage payment before they would help me. ( To make this short) I lost all the property i had and had to file Chap 7.



And here before they came along i had perfect Credit, now I can't even finance a cup of milk. Lets get them!!! If we stick together we can do this....I am so ready :x




2. Written by RENNIE3030 on July 21, 2011 

I too have been ruined by Wells Fargo. I had perfect credit before they refinaced my 3 loans,and then they inflated the appraisels. After the refi was finished it was going to be some Crazy amount after 3 years, so i decided to try to refi through them again to lower the payment.( Before the third year) but they insisted that I had to be behind on my mortgage payment before they would help me. ( To make this short) I lost all the property i had and had to file Chap 7.



And here before they came along i had perfect Credit, now I can't even finance a cup of milk. Lets get them!!! If we stick together we can do this....I am so ready




3. Written by very angry person with these i on December 23, 2010 

I keep hearing the same thing...I want to just leave home...but I will do whatever to make sure they pay for this mess!!




4. Written by Unbelieving on October 18, 2010 

This "bank" has incompetence at every level that is hard to be believed. They appear not to be able to complete any transaction that does not fit in a preprogrammed automated decision channel. We had a similar situation to some of those mentioned above, but after extended periods of silence, found they were disinterested in a modification (even as they continued to mail us material encouraging us to pursue help) since as the 1st mortgagor they knew they were going to get their money even if the other lenders did not. We had to borrow from one of the others to get out of the hole. Across the months we talked with them their message was at one time encouraging, incomplete, misleading, unresponsive, contradictory, evasive, or simply disconnected. All the while they continued to mail various related yet incongruous materials. I was never a believer that these mega-banks should have simply been allowed to fail, but I have to believe that a positive outcome may have been found in the smoldering pieces if this one would have imploded.



Incompetent/Derelict at best -- Pattern of Fraud (in the message to the government and American people) at worst.



Please let me know more info on the class action, this is a day in court well earned!




5. Written by Mike on October 13, 2010 

Has anyone filed a class action against Wells Fargo? The senerio: Being put on a Trial payment period and then told that we don't qualify for a modification even after 6 months of being on the program. I feel that would be a case. If you are in that boat send me an email usabottles@juno.com




6. Written by djeverette3@hotmail.com on June 27, 2010 

Ditto. Let me know where the civil action lawsuits against wells fargo are and I will join.

DJE




7. Written by RHut072976 on May 10, 2010 

I did go thru wells fargo and got the modification, they refuse to send me a copy of the signed contract, they did not give me everything they said I would get, and then said they give the same contract to everyone, they just change the iterest rates for each person. Then they said I would not have to pay any fees, I am now 10,000.00 more than what I was before the modification. They had me make 3 payments to prove I could pay on time, and still can not tell me where my 4000.00 is. Now that they did the modification, it shows up on my credit report as late every moth, wells fargo said it is because the payment you pay for lets say May is applied to April, which is bull ***. GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE WHO GETS WELLS FARGO.




8. Written by Nadine on April 11, 2010 

I was mislead by Wells Fargo and am willing to tell my story. I'm tired of this abuse...once as a late teen trying to get started and now as a mommy of two. If we don't stand up and fight, this will never end.




9. Written by Wells Fargo Ruined Our Credit on March 26, 2010 

I had approached Wells Fargo for temporary assistance (for 2 months) to defer payments. They told me that they don't defer but offered modification by lowering our payments. My husband is a Fire Fighter and he was transitioning between a City position to a County position. This is when I approached Wells Fargo for help. Since it would take approximately 2 months for academy in w/c his salary would drop. We've made every payment (never late) and yet are suffering the consequence because now our credit is ruined. Wells Fargo reported us late on payments when we paid the agreed upon amount. The worst part is I asked several times if our credit would be affected and was told 'NO'. I brought this up when I complained and they told me that I should have known since we agreed to the loan modification. My husband and I make enough money to purchase another home and now our plans of expanding into a larger home are ruined by these idiots. Our little ones are growing up and I'm afraid we won't be able to get into a larger home for them to each have their own space. I'm just in disbelief that this could have happened to us. I want in on this Lawsuit because I truly believe we were wronged!




10. Written by HowToGetItDone on March 15, 2010 

See my 03/15 post on 12/10 modification link. This should answer most all of your questions and gripes!