Stop Foreclosure Fraud presents the following...
- DEUTSCHE v. PELLETIER | Maine Supreme Judicial Court Affirms JGMT “Ameriquest, Rescission, TILA, RESPA” - 2011-08-12 10:32:30-04MAINE SUPREME JUDICIAL COURT DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY, AS TRUSTEE, IN TRUST FOR THE REGISTERED HOLDERS OF AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE SECURITIES INC., ASSET-BACKED PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES, SERIES 2006-R2 v. DONALD P. PELLETIER et al. EXCERPT: [¶13] Although the Pelletiers have not yet tendered to the bank the proceeds of the loan that they received from Ameriquest, the statute specifies that tender is not required until the [...]
- GMAC LLC vs. LAW OFFICES OF DAVID J. STERN Battle it out in Federal Court - 2011-08-12 10:48:12-04Mortgage Fraud GMAC Mortgage, LLC Law Offices of David J. Stern Action Date: August 12, 2011 Location: FT. Lauderdale, FL GMAC Mortgage, LLC filed counterclaims in a federal court lawsuit brought against GMAC by its former lawyers, The Law Offices of David J. Stern, P.A. (“Stern”). The case, No. 11-CV-61526, was filed in federal court in the [...]
- BOMBSHELL | GMAC’s Stunning Admissions, Accusations of David J. Stern, DJSP - 2011-08-12 13:46:20-04Attorney’s are hired to fix “mistakes”, not make thousands! Imagine all the people who lost their homes to this. There is a right way and wrong way but this just goes to the core of the allegations made in the Class action again David J Stern, MERS and Shareholders including GMAC, in Florida. Continue down below [...]
- A Taxing Thought - 2011-08-14 20:56:10-04gave the (…eviction post foreclosure) process only to a `person entitled to the premises,’ which required him to prove that he was entitled to this possession, and which said that the defendant should have judgment if the plaintiff failed to prove his right to possession.” Id. at [...]
- U.S. Senators Push for Gross-Backed Bill to Ease Refinancing - 2011-08-14 21:18:33-04H/T to a subscriber This is about S 170 and HR 363. Refi at LV, not FMV, and appraisals are prohibited… Mortagee would presumably stay w/current servicer and lose existing rights, if any, re origination. New securities are rebundled for sale (PIMCO, Penny Mac, et al). If this happens, it will happen under the [...]
- The Banksters Strike Back- The Florida Foreclosure Fraud Foregiveness Act of 2012 - 2011-08-14 21:20:26-04Via: Matt Weidner This is the Bad, Bad Bankster Fraud Forgiveness Act of 2012! Have a read at some of the lowlights! Once suit has been filed, the public interest is served by moving foreclosure cases to final resolution expeditiously in order to get real property back into the stream of commerce… (NO FOLKS, ONCE A SUIT HAS [...]
- Homeowner Win: Mortgage Servicers Must Obey GA Law - 2011-08-14 21:23:35-04Abigail C. Field- Foreclosures are often done in the name of mortgage servicers rather than the person who actually owns the defaulted loan. Fannie Mae, for example, generally requires servicers to foreclose in the servicers’ name rather than Fannie Mae. (The link is to Fannie Mae’s current servicing guidelines; see Section 101 at p. 801-2.) Well, [...]
- Bank of America Uses Attack Dog to Smear NY AG Schneiderman - 2011-08-14 21:40:26-04By: David Dayen I could barely suppress a laugh when reading about Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan begging Tim Geithner to settle the foreclosure fraud issue so they can get out from under their liability. As Yves Smith points out, if Tim Geithner had the power to get Bank of America out of their [...]
- MORGAN v. OCWEN, MERS, MERSCORP | GA Dist. Court “Only Secured Creditors Can Foreclosure Non-Judicially in Georgia” - 2011-08-14 23:22:54-04Via: NYE LAVALLE author of Report On Fraudulent & Forged Assignments Of Mortgages & Deeds In U.S. Foreclosures IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA ATLANTA DIVISION MICHAEL L. MORGAN, Plaintiff, v. OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC, MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEMS, INC., and MERSCORP, INC. Defendants. ORDER The action is presently before the Court on Defendants’ motion to dismiss (“motion”) [Doc. 15], filed on November [...]
- NY Post finds in 92% of NY area foreclosures, banks fail to prove ownership to foreclose - 2011-08-14 23:46:25-04NY POST- The banks still just don’t get it. In a staggering 92 percent of the claims brought by creditors asserting the right to foreclose against bankrupt families in New York City and the close-in suburbs, banks and mortgage servicers couldn’t prove they had the right to kick the families out on the street, [...]
Legal information is NOT legal advice.
The information herein should NOT be taken as legal advice and is NOT a substitute for the assistance of a licensed advisor.
I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY.
*posts are scheduled in advance and may not be in real time*
© 2010-11 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.
SSD, LLC, PO BOX 11394, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33339, USA
|To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:|
- Internal Doc Reveals GMAC Filed False Document in Bid to Foreclose (propublica.org)
- Internal Doc Reveals GMAC Filed False Document in Bid to Foreclose (247wallst.com)
- Internal Doc Reveals GMAC Filed False Document in Bid to Foreclose (politicore.wordpress.com)
- Class Action Filed Against GMAC Alleging Due Process Violations, Abuse of Process, and Unfair and Deceptive Practices (prweb.com)
- Gmac Mortgage Complaints (themortgagepot.com)
- News of Record: Deeds (bendbulletin.com)
- Say No to Lenders Fraud! (timothymccandless.wordpress.com)
- Mortgage Servicers And Settlement Talks. (thekeytoyourheart.wordpress.com)