Posted on by Neil Garfield
FROM THE COMMENT SECTION THANK YOU ANDREW): I THINK HE’S GOT IT! There is no getting away from the fact that the lender is the investor and that anyone else whose name was inserted in the documentation did so not only without authority but as an intentional misrepresentation as part of a fraudulent scheme to sell financial products at huge profits to homeowners and investors based upon false representations as to both quality and value.
As it looks from the outside, as the lenders never registered the properties in the “trusts” that were created for the purpose of holding the real estate, the real estate will be in most instances still registered in the Grantor/homeowner name at the land records.Therefore the supposed note, deed of trust and or alleged mortgage that was to be registered against the real estate in the trust [ that is vacant] has no security. “Does this make any sense to anyone?”Now here is the other opinion continuing from above, if this was not a loan, since banks don’t lend money unless they have “Investments / CD’s in the bank as Matching Finance to loan against, this must have been an INVESTMENT in the homeowner, since the lenders issued securities against an “Note” that was to be an investment, and this is a form of a Bankers Acceptance [ BA] endorseable note, except that the creator of the note was not privy to the makings of other transactions. Not so!All companies proposing to sell the investment, market a prospectus or in any way be involved in securities have to be registered at thehttp://www.SEC.gov/index.htm website.Anyone seeking to find a company registered to transact securities HAS to be registered here.Oh! yes this is the link to MERS, INC/VA for the official registration of the company and all the addresses and officers.
[paper entry :-http://sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1079796/999999999703033079/9999999997-03-033079.txt ].If you are seeking the pictures of the officers behind the names in the legal application this site http://www.mersinc.org/about/exec.aspxThe SEC has their hands full litigating complaints, take a look at this link.http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases.shtml“JUST ONE LAST THING, IF YOU READ THE FORMATION DOCUMENT YOU WILL SEE THAT FREDDIE MAC, FANNIE MAE, AND MORTGAGE BANKERS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA ARE BENEFICIAL OWNERS OF THE COMPANY MERS, INC/VA”
Didn’t the public of America just invest heavily in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?
Be the first to like this post.
- MERS in California (timothymccandless.wordpress.com)
- A Cooling Atlanta Real Estate Marketplace & Investing In Pre-foreclosures (mydecorarticles.com)
- Peace of Mind: An Insurance Cliche That's Oh-So-True (prweb.com)
- Guelph Real Estate Lawyer Launches New Website (prweb.com)
- Fundamentals Trust Deed Investment (animesh0778.wordpress.com)
- Fundamentals Trust Deed Investment (seoanimesh07.wordpress.com)
- Real Estate Investment Award - Nation's Top 2011 Real Estate Investment Focused Franchise (prweb.com)
- Connecticut Real Estate Investors Assn. (CT REIA) Announces August 2011 Investing Meeting With Alan Cowgill (your-story.org)
- ForSalebyOwner.com Founder Uses Real Estate Broker to Sell His Apartment (nyconvergence.com)
- Starwood Property Trust, Inc. Reports Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2011 (prnewswire.com)