Stop Foreclosure Fraud presents the following...
- FOUST VS. WELLS FARGO | Nevada Supreme Court Reverses/Remands “Substitution of AHMSI Default as trustee may have been an error, Remand as to whether Wells Fargo was entitled to Enforce the Note” - 2011-08-04 02:44:07-04IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEVADA GEORGE M. FOUST AND BECKY H. FOUST, AS HUSBAND AND WIFE, Appellants, vs. WELLS FARGO, N.A., STATE OF INCORPORATION PRESENTLY UNKNOWN; MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEMS, INC.; AND AMERICAN HOME SERVICING MORTGAGES, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION, Respondents. ORDER OF REVERSAL AND REMAND This is an appeal from a district court order dismissing a complaint as to respondents, certified as final under [...]
- SENATOR ELEANOR SOBEL, REP. DARREN SOTO PROBE DEEPER INTO FIRINGS OF ASSISTANT ATTORNEYS GENERAL - 2011-08-04 15:28:27-04FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: MICHELLE DeMARCO 850.487.5833 AUGUST 4, 2011 SENATOR ELEANOR SOBEL, REP. DARREN SOTO PROBE DEEPER INTO FIRINGS OF ASSISTANT ATTORNEYS GENERAL Seek details under Florida’s public records laws of relationships between Tallahassee/mortgage service company under investigation TALLAHASSEE – State Senator Eleanor Sobel (D-Hollywood) and Representative Darren Soto (D-Orlando) on Thursday launched a probe of their own into [...]
- BANK OF NEW YORK vs. KC BAILEY SJC-10801 | MASS. SJC Vacates Summary JDGMT “Housing Court has jurisdiction to consider the validity of the plaintiff’s title as a defense to a summary process action after a foreclosure sale” - 2011-08-04 16:27:09-04NOTICE: The slip opinions and orders posted on this Web site are subject to formal revision and are superseded by the advance sheets and bound volumes of the Official Reports. This preliminary material will be removed from the Web site once the advance sheets of the Official Reports are published. If you find a typographical [...]
- Mortgage Insurer PMI Warns of Shutdown; Shares Plummet - 2011-08-04 22:37:55-04WSJ- Mortgage insurer PMI Group Inc. warned Thursday that it could be forced to stop selling new coverage, sending shares plunging. The company, which has reported about $3 billion in losses since the fourth quarter of 2007 and the start of the housing crisis, said a backup plan intended to allow the company to stay [...]
- California subpoenas Citigroup about mortgage-backed securities - 2011-08-04 23:35:04-04LA Times- California Atty. Gen. Kamala D. Harris has subpoenaed Citigroup Inc. and its banking subsidiary, Citibank, ordering the two entities to answer questions regarding the selling and marketing of mortgage-backed securities in the Golden State, a person familiar with the investigation said. The person, who was not authorized to speak publicly about the [...]
- New York Attorney General Accuses Bank Of New York Mellon Of Fraud, Moves To Block Bank Of America’s Mortgage Deal - 2011-08-04 23:48:12-04First broke on this site last year, a Bank of America executive, Linda DeMartini, testified that Countrywide routinely did not convey crucial documents for loans sold to investors in KEMP v. Countrywide. HuffPO- WASHINGTON — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman asked a state judge to reject a proposed $8.5 billion settlement agreement over [...]
- Bank of New York Mellon v. THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK by ERIC T. SCHNEIDERMAN, Attorney General of the State of New York (Intervenor Counter-Plaintiff) - 2011-08-04 23:51:56-04SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF NEW YORK In the matter of the application of THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON (as Trustee under various Pooling and Servicing Agreements and Indenture Trustee under various Indentures), Petitioner Counter-Defendant, -and- BlackRock Financial Management Inc. (intervenor), Kore Advisors, L.P. (intervenor), Maiden Lane, LLC (intervenor), Maiden Lane II, LLC (intervenor), Maiden Lane III, LLC [...]
Legal information is NOT legal advice.
The information herein should NOT be taken as legal advice and is NOT a substitute for the assistance of a licensed advisor.
I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY.
*posts are scheduled in advance and may not be in real time*
© 2010-11 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.
SSD, LLC, PO BOX 11394, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33339, USA
|To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:|