Friday, December 17, 2010

WELLS FARGO, PLEASE RETURN THE LITTLE'S HOME IN GREENSBORO, NC FOR CHRISTMAS. HAVE A HEART.

Dear Wells Fargo,

I lost my job in April of 2009 and fell behind in mortgage. I began the modification process in January of 2010. I was never given an answer or correspondence pertaining to my modification. I called several times. Your organization proceeded with foreclosure after 10 months of not giving me an answer. However, once I reported my situation to the banking commissioner Mr. Christ wrote to tell me, in December 2010, I did not qualify for modification based on information he received in January.  Prior to my job lost I never missed a payment and often paid extra.

This home burned down in 2006. While we rebuild I made my payment as though we were living in the home.

I was evicted. Sure there were measures I could have taken. However, Wells Fargo representatives reassured me that they would do everything to keep me in my home. I called even after the sale and was told to present a recession letter. I did instead of redeeming my home in the ten day wait period.

I trusted Wells Fargo to view me as a customer in good standing. I need my home. My income has substantially increased. I am a professional nurse practitioner, married with nine children.   I would love to ask for intervention to return our home for Christmas.  I work full time.  Please look into this matter for me.
Sincerely,

Kim Little
4 Barrett Court
Greensboro, NC
336-339-1163 
smithkwl@yahoo.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!