Thursday, December 30, 2010

ATTORNEY CALL TO ACTION! HOMEOWNER NEEDS HELP IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA! MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE WHO HELPS HURTING HOMEOWNERS!

Kelly,

I have a negative amortization loan with Wachovia/Wells Fargo. I am a contractor my income is about 1/3 of what it was 3 years ago.  I recently completed Ch. 7 BK.  I have been working with Wachovia for a solid year to obtain a loan modification.  I have submitted over 1000 pages of documents. My response time is about 24 hours. I can safely say I did not lag. The numbers don't lie. I qualify. I have come to the conclusion that they are not going to do this or any loan modifications. I need some help. Is there a class action suit I can join or ????????

Principle Balance of the loan is $480,000
Length of time Trying to get Mod 13 months
According to income I can afford pmt. of $1996
Current P.I.T.I is $3032
House Value $425,000

Thank you,
Mark

(please e-mail Kelly L. Hansen at kellylhansen143@gmail.com and I will give Mark your contact information.  Thank you so much, and God Bless You for helping hurting homeowners!!)
________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mark,

A class action is not the way to go.  You will never receive the reparation you deserve.  Let me do an ATTORNEY CALL TO ACTION for you.

I won't give your last name out on-line, or your phone number.  I will ask interested parties to contact me, and then I will put you in touch with them.

God Bless You and start praying!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!