Thursday, December 30, 2010

URGENT! WHEN WELLS FARGO TELLS YOU TO "DISREGARD THOSE LETTERS TELLING YOU YOUR HOME IS BEING FORECLOSED UPON BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST AUTOMATED LETTERS" DON'T BELIEVE THEM! WHEN THEY TELL YOU YOU ARE BEING CONSIDERED FOR A MODIFICATION SO THOSE LETTER DO NOT APPLY TO YOU, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM! IF WELLS FARGO REFUSES TO PUT SOMETHING THEY TELL YOU INTO WRITING, THERE IS A REASON. THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!!

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for responding so quickly! I am very frustrated and at my wits end dealing with Wells Fargo.

Here is a long story short...

I have been trying to get my loan modified for several months. I was on a reduced payment plan for about 8 months before starting this process. I was asked to provide some paperwork - hardship letter, expenses, bank statements, income, etc.I have submitted paperwork to the Loss Mitigation Department via fax several times and have called to check and ensure it was all received. The representatives I have spoken to confirm receipt but a few days later I have received calls that my paperwork has not been received or is missing. This has happened several times and I have gone back and re-submitted the required information.I have records of the several representatives that I have spoken to, including their names and ID numbers. I recently received a letter from Wells Fargo telling me that my home is being foreclosed on! All this time, I thought I was working through a modification! I called Wells Fargo and they told me to disregard the letter, saying is was an automated letter.

This has been very frustrating because I have done all that was requested from me, including making reduced payments. I even paid a downpayment of $2353 that was supposed to be part of this modifocation.

Any information or guidance you can provide is much appreciated.
________________________________________________________________________________

Send Wells Fargo NO DOWNPAYMENT (EVER, EVER, EVER) AS PART OF A MODIFICATION AGREEMENT, UNLESS THEY FIRST PUT CONFIRMATION INTO WRITING THE DETAILS OF THEIR AGREEMENT WITH YOU.   OTHERWISE, I PROMISE YOU, YOU ARE THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY.

THIS IS A WELLS FARGO PLOY TO STEAL YOUR MONEY, AND TO WASTE YOUR TIME, WHILE THEY GEAR UP TO STEAL YOUR HOME. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!