Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WELLS FARGO, I AM SO ANGRY WITH YOU. WHY ARE YOU STILL STEALING YOUR OWN PRECIOUS CUSTOMER'S MONEY? YOUR ACTIONS OF CHARGING TRICKY OVERDRAFT FEES THAT SERVE YOUR PURPOSES ARE ILLEGAL. YOU'VE BEEN SUED IN A CLASS ACTION FOR THIS HORRIFIC BEHAVIOR AND YET YOU CONTINUE TO SUBJECT YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS TO THIS ACT OF DIPPING YOU HAND INTO THEIR ACCOUNT AND TAKING OUT THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU! WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE THEIR TIME WITH YOU? WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO TRUST YOU? BELIEVING ANYTHING YOU SAY IS A WASTE OF VALUABLE TIME.

CALL FOR AN ATTORNEY:


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "WELLS FARGO CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT UPDATE":

The problem I have with Wells Fargo and other banks is that there is no individuality of customers. Sure, on a local level a teller might know your name but the bank views every account holder based on a risk management model that's designed to make the bank money.

Over draft fees are excuses to raid the money you've placed in their bank to enrich themselves.

I've seen a lot of stories of how the bank will say how mismanagement is the reason for the charges but what ever happened to viewing the individual and their circumstances and providing valuable service in the community?

I deposited my payroll check on a Friday. Because I was over drawn 25.00 they put a hold on my payroll check that I've deposited every week for the last 8 years. When I told the banker I had some items that would probably post during the hold period I was cheerfully informed that the bank knew I was making a deposit so I should not worry...everything would be alright.

The checks came in Monday, a day before they allowed my payroll check to post. They charged me two nsf fees and two overdraft fees...a total of 140.00. Now my account wont have enough money to cover both checks. I called the 800 number and later went into the branch. My position was that if they had not put a hold on my payroll check this would have never happened. They agreed!!!. But in both cases they were unable to reverse the charges because the system would not allow them. I asked if I could speak to the department that had the ability to remove the lock but this is evidently beyond that of the local office.

If customers were treated like people (even the IRS and the state will let you fill out a financial statement and take payments) instead of numbers, they could provide a service instead of a financial handicap.

I was told how many over drafts I had for the year (19) and that that was the reason for holding my payroll check.

I asked the banker what was the sum total I had deposited in the account since it was opened and how much had they made through my use of the bank debt card and how long I had been on my job and were they aware of other financial hardships I was dealing with. She said that they did not collect information on those areas.
I feel exploited and slighted in this experience.

This is just one of the many experiences I've had with W.F. where they came out the winner and I the looser.

Jack the Ripped Off
nomann75@gmail.com

NEED AN ATTORNEY TO HELP, PLEASE
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!