Welcome to the Law Office of
Bernard J. Conway, Esq
Bernard J. Conway, Esq
The Law Office of Bernard J Conway is dedicated to rendering affordable legal services to small businesses and individuals concerning their legal affairs. You will be quoted FLAT RATES - no hourly fees. Bernard J. Conway has been running his own law and financial advisory firm for the past 20 years. As a legal workout specialist, his work is heavily grounded in developing legal defense strategies for businesses and individuals facing financial problems.
The Law Office of Bernard J Conway has recently filed a Class Action lawsuit on behalf of home mortgage borrowers that have been wrongfully denied a home loan mortgage modification under the recently passed Federal Home Affordable Mortgage Program ("HAMP").
There are thousands of homeowners caught up in the current mortgage crisis that lack competent, affordable legal counseling. Bernard J Conway is dedicated to offering home owners experiencing financial difficulties legal representation in these matters.
Knowing your legal options is the only way to develop a realistic strategy to protect your financial interests.
Bernard J Conway Attorney
Files Class Action against Wells Fargo for HAMP and other violations.
Crowley v Wells Fargo
10 cv 07256N D Ill
- Patrick J. Perotti Of Dworken & Bernstein Co. L.P.A. Settles Multi-Million Dollar Class Action Suit On Behalf Of Homeowners Against Wells Fargo (prweb.com)
- Wells Fargo 'Nightmare' For Homeowner Applying For Help Under Administration's Anti-Foreclosure Program (huffingtonpost.com)
- Distressed Homeowners Appeal to Third Circuit in Foreclosure Fraud Class Action Against Countrywide, Wells Fargo and Phelan Hallinan & Schmieg (prweb.com)
- Why Making Trial Mortgage Modifications Permanent Is So Difficult (dailyfinance.com)
- Anna Cuevas: Hope For Homeowners: HAMP Trials and HAMP Tribulations (huffingtonpost.com)
- Anna Cuevas: Home Affordable Modification Program: Playing the HAMP Game (huffingtonpost.com)
- Banks' reluctance to modify mortgages leaves Marion family in precarious spot (thegazette.com)
- Wells Fargo to settle lawsuit over pick-a-payment loans (reuters.com)
- Lending Discrimination Class Action Trial Against Wells Fargo Bank (your-story.org)
- Brown Reaches Settlement With Wells Fargo Worth More Than $2 Billion to Californians With Risky Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (yubanet.com)
- Wells Fargo to modify 15,000 mortgages (money.cnn.com)