Friday, May 14, 2010

WELLS FARGO HAVE YOU REMOVED YOUR T FROM YOU A YET?

"Hi Kelly, I am curious to see if you are still operating in what capacity you offer WFHM customers advice and/or assistance in obtaining relief. I just heard via phone (have yet to receive official notification) that my loan modification which was commenced in january of 2009 was rejected, denied, whatever you want to call it by Freddie Mac and the only reason i'm getting is 'We don't meet 'investor guidlines'. I am being threatened with foreclosure on a mortgage that I NEVER WAS LATE PAYING, LET ALONE DELINQUENT. Throughout the process i was constantly told via telephone that everything was moving smoothly and that I was a good candidate for the loan mod, blah,blah,blah.. I also was told that the process would review eligibility for more than one modification program. Despite all of my constant voicing of concerns that WFHM company wasn't aware what other dept's were doing, I took the representatives word for it. For one year i have been going through this. I am now faced with a delinquent status, hundreds of dollars of 'late fees' and approx. $12,000 of escrowed taxes & insurance that they are demanding I pay immediately or face foreclosure proceedings. My head is spinning, i am not sure how this happened. I am in a much worse position now as a direct result of what WFHM did to me & my family. I do not want to lose my house and i have been given no detailed reason why this happened. I saw this post and am hoping you can help. Thanks so much Kelly. Niki & Chris Pepper"

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!