Saturday, May 15, 2010

JOHN STUMPF & EACH MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AT WELLS FARGO & CO. HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY A BONUS RIGHT NOW? HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELVES?

Dear Kelly,



I am one of those people who have been getting the run around from Wells Fargo for over a year. I finally got a call from Barb Shelley in the President's office (after sending letters to everyone at WF). She helped me get a temporary loan mod for 3 months..after which I was denied the mod because I didn't make enough money. Funny, I was paying it right along. I again wrote to the CEO and head of the mortgage division. Then I got another call from Barb. She was very pleasant and I thought was going to help.



When I explained that the man with whom I live was now getting some social security and he could help a bit, she told me to go through the whole process again and Fed EX yet again the hundreds of pages for another review. I had some questions, but could not reach her after many phone calls..Then I get 4 conflicting letters from WF telling me different things; how to declare bankruptcy, short sale etc.



I have had cancer twice, and have congestive heart failure...this is not helping.
I would love to join a class action suit, and as I am the treasurer of our condo board, I am withdrawing the CD's we have with WF. I think everyone who banks with WF should move to another bank.



I am at my wit's end, as is everyone else. How is it that Mr. Stumpf gets a 18 million dollar bonus? (Excellent question, Carmen!)



Sincerely,





Carmen Baxter,



Dear Carmen,



Let me know if you would like me to have a modification expert look over your documents, tell me the state you live in, let me see if there is anything I can do to try and help you, OK?
I can't stand them, Carmen, do you know how many homes Mr. Stumpf could save with that damn bonus? I so understand your anger. I'm rather pissed off myself.
Please let me see what I can do to help you. I'm so glad you wrote. God Bless you Carmen, I pray for your health.
Kelly L. Hansen





"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

-Thomas Jefferson


My Photo




Kelly L. Hansen
ON FIRE Vigilante!

Changing WFHM Victims to VICTORIES!

33605 W. 88th Street

De Soto, KS 66018

913-529-9837 Phone

913-273-1448 Fax

ctsmyhon@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!