Wednesday, May 26, 2010

THIS FEARFUL HOMEOWNER MADE MY DAY TODAY, I THANK YOU GOD FOR HIM.

MY DEAR HOMEOWNERS,

I had a rough day, and a wonderful homeowner had this e-mail waiting for me.  I had to share it because I want you to know this is why we are here for each other at this particular moment in time: 

Good day to you Kelly,

Things have progressed a little slower that what I anticipated. Here’s what I HAVE left to do before I can send the package out to you: (ALL else is done)

Waiting for a FULL Property report with chain of title since I built the home in 2005. That’s it. 

A few Q’s for you: 

When I send out the QWR and I send the CC letters to the XX Senators, the Governor, HUD and the rest, do I attach a cover letter in each indicating to each one that I have sent a letter to the other so that they ALL know who was CC’d?

Lastly, I could not find any info on the paperwork anything about MERS…But again I may be a novice as to where to find it.

On a personal note, I can only thank YOU from an e-mail standpoint and wonder ‘who I am’ to have been tapped on the shoulder to receive this connection such as yourself, and that you are offering to help myself and my family right a wrong that I feel that has been perpetrated against me by Wells Fargo. 

After reading your QWR out loud to my wife last night’, I looked at my wife, feeling humbled and with a lump in my throat and asked her, “why”. She said what do you mean. I said, why did I find this blog and why did I write the e-mail and why is this help before us and our family. And WHY is this person offering to help US. After what we see ALL over this country it just doesn’t seem that there are ANY ‘real’ good people left.

All I can say at this point and in behalf of my family Kelly is, THANK YOU from my heart.
 
Fearful Homeowner

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!