Friday, February 11, 2011

WELLS FARGO WHY ARE YOU ARE SO DAMN GOOD AT BEING BAD? IS STEALING MONEY FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS AN ART FORM YOU ARE PERFECTING?

Kelly,

I follow your blogs religiously, thank you for being there. It is my hope that after reading this you might have a solution to my problem. Without going into too much detail right now I have been fighting a losing battle with my lender for over two years now . I have been maneuvered and manipulated into a position of not paying my mortgage so that I might apply for several programs, modifications through HAMP, in house modifications offered by Wachovia which were then taken away and foreclosure notices issued during the forbearance period to attempt increases my income (the agent disappeared after making the offer), advice from Wachovia to not pay my mortgage in lieu of paying the property tax ( this was done after heart surgery and inability to work for 3 months which started the whole mess). I had started to work again (self employed) and had some money to pay them. I have been forced to file bankruptcy to stop the sale last fall, ruining my 800+ credit rating and have filed a Pro Per civil lawsuit to try and hold them off. None of my attempts are working as the bank (Wells Fargo) purchased my mortgage at a trustee sale on the 18th of January and recently issued a 3 day notice to quit. I am expecting a notice of unlawful detainer any day now and will have to move out soon. I will have to get a storage locker and try to save as much of my tools and furnishings as I can. The problem is I will have to shut down my business of 35 years, I'm 62 years old and I will soon have no place to live or work. I have gone from a respected, creative person who has done work deemed worthy of presentation to some of our nations most elite citizens to a homeless, unemployed, bum in less than 2 years. I have very little money left as I have spent most of the last year trying to save my home and place of business instead of working. This has all been about greed and the rich bankers trying to further guild their golden mansions without any concern or compassion for people like me. All I did was get sick and try to catch up but they never let go and now my life is ruined. I've tried to work with politicians to no avail as the lenders lie to them when questioned to cover their golden asses. I have vented long enough, I will soon be unable to communicate when I have to shut down my 'base' and will have no phone or computer but I wanted to add my voice to the millions of others who are suffering like me. I'm not one of the opportunistic homeowners with a 0% loan. I've lost over $300,000 of hard work and investment in my property and life over the last 11 years and I always paid my bills. The human toll on this country is going to be staggering. All I did was get sick and I couldn't work for a little while. Nice knowing you, I have a boxcar to catch.

Larry Wilson

February 11, 2011

Dear Larry,

Carla Milgate's work with the Law office of Kristy Hernandez on behalf of homeowners in California is getting results.  This woman is AWESOME!! Her firm is one of the very few making progress on behalf of homeowners.  They go the extra mile, and they really care about homeowners.  That is rare at present.

Cara L. Milgate
Ph: 510.456.7400
Fax: 510.456.7411
Law Office of Kristy Hernandez
37600 Central Court, #201
Newark, CA 94560

www.khlawoffices.com
www.SavingCaliforniaHomes.com
http://www.khernandezlegal.com/


Your story is horrific. I am absolutely sick of Wells Fargo, of all the banks, of each of every entity who is stealing homeowners homes after they trick the homeowner into believing them they would be approved for a modification. I'm furious. They will not continue to get away with this, and I don't want you to give up.

I know you are tired, and know you are SICK AND TIRED. But you must fight against them for yourself, and for every other person who ever hopes to beat these greedy bastards. Please don't give up, unless you must for your health and sanity. But you are not less of a person in this world, don't ever let anyone convince you of that utter nonsense. Our God still reigns. And he decides who is worthy and who isn't. And you my Dear Larry Wilson, are far more worthy than your adversaries can ever hope to be.

God Bless You,

Kelly L. Hansen
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!