Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LARRY WILSON IS COMMITTED: "I'll try and stay in touch and I will keep fighting until they 'pull this computer from my cold, dead hands'. Please urge everyone to do the same."

THANKS TO ALL READERS WHO HAVE RESPONDED TO LARRY'S FIRST LETTER WITH KINDNESS AND ENCOURAGING COMMENTS.  GOD BLESS EACH OF YOUR PRECIOUS HEARTS.

Kelly,

It appears that I have touched at least a few hearts out there via your blog. Thanks for posting my letter. Just to let you know how things stand, I haven't had a notice tacked to my door yet (unlawful detainer) but I know they are out there plotting on how to throw me out. I have reserved a storage locker so I can start moving items this weekend when the rain stops. It will be very painful and depressing to watch my house empty out not to mention difficult as I have to do most of it by myself in my weakened condition. I have also located a small camper shell for my truck at a reasonable price so I will have a place to crawl in and sleep as a contingency if I don't qualify for public housing through social services. I'm presently on the waiting list. I really won't have a place to go or anything to do for work barring odd jobs and menial work once I lose this place. I'm totally unprepared for any of this and it all could have been avoided if they (Wells Fargo/Wachovia) had just been willing to work with me instead of going the other greedy, uncaring direction. I don't know if it's appropriate but if anyone wants to put a face on me and my story they can access my web site as you did (http://www.lwdesignhouse.com) to see what is being destroyed.  I left a message for Cara Milgate to call me so we can discuss my situation as you suggested and I plan to file a demurrer to the unlawful detainer (simply put, a plea to the court for dismissal of the banks lawsuit on the grounds that their claims are insufficient or defective) which may buy a little more time. I will probably lose without the legal experience their lawyers have but I have to try. I do have a legal advisor for help with this, thank God.

It appears from everything I've read on the internet while I search for hope and salvation that there is a preponderance of evidence being bantered about of wrongdoing and unlawful behavior by the lenders but nothing concrete is being done. It seems to be too fragmented and isolated through individual lawsuits and attempts at class actions to be doing much good yet. I find myself overwhelmed with too much information and opinions, most of which I don't understand. There has to be someone in a position of power or expertise out there that can step up on a national level and pull all this information and the millions of desperate people affected together and stop this blight on our country before it's too late. Maybe there is and I haven't found their site. I, like so many others didn't do anything wrong, I was just a victim of some unfortunate circumstances and I truly want a chance to start over at a financial level in line with the current economy, not the old one. It's only fair. I've severed ties with most of my customers of twenty or twenty five years as I start closing down the studio so it might take some time to start up again but I think I still have something to contribute and the desire to do so.

I'll try and stay in touch and I will keep fighting until they 'pull this computer from my cold, dead hands'. Please urge everyone to do the same.

Bless you Kelly for your caring and perseverance,
(post this if you think it will help or make a difference)

Larry
Larry Wilson
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!