Saturday, January 8, 2011

WELLS FARGO, AMERICAS SERVICING COMPANY, YOUR SERVICER, HAS DONE TO A WOMAN IN NEBRASKA, EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID TO ME. YOU HAVE MY WORD, WELLS FARGO, MY WORD, I WILL NOT REST, UNTIL I SEE HER BACK IN HER HOME (OR A MUCH BETTER HOME) WITH FAIR RECOMPENSE, PLUS PUNITIVE DAMAGES. YOU CAN MAKE THE A DECISION TO CORRECT HER SITUATION, BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. AND SHOCK THE HELL OUT OF ME. OR YOU CAN FORCE CRIMINAL CHARGES BE FILED AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR FRAUDULANT ACTIONS OF WHICH THERE ARE MANY IN THIS CASE.

My name is Sharon Poisel.

I purchased a home in Omaha, Ne in Oct. 2003. As a single mom of 6 kids, it took many years to save enough money for a down payment to buy a home. My American dream shattered in more ways than one. I lost my job, my home, and my kids due to the mental state (suicidal, depressed, etc) that dealing with America's Servicing Company (aka Wells Fargo). I put $30,000 down on the loan and after 3 yrs of paying payments on time of $860 a month, all of the sudden I got a statement for $1693 a month. Every 6 months they raised my interest rate. I tried and tried to work with them to refinance my home. I did everything they asked of me and still no reply. March of 2010, they came and took my home and everything in it. I lost everything I have ever worked for in 43yrs. To top that off, I lost custody of my kids because I had no home and was left in a state of severe depression. If there is any class action lawsuit that I can be included in I would greatly appreciate it. What they did was rob hard working people like myself of my life.

Sincerely,
Sharon Poisel

slpoisel@yahoo.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!