Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SHAME THE BANKS IS A GREAT NEW SITE FOR HOMEOWNERS


SHAME THE BANKS
Real Stories From Real People Tell Us Yours

REAL STORIES 

Mike D- Manchester, NH

No one can live in a situation like this, for this long without breaking down. Because of being in legal limbo for all this time, my fiancĂ©e and I have postponed our ... Read more

Carla G. - Miami, FL

When I read the published Fannie Mae guidelines, I see that all the reasons BAC has given me to not provide a modification are false. After getting nowhere, I decided to Join ... Read more

Rob Harrington - Niceville FL

My name is Rob Harrington. I will swear by oath and attest that my 3 years of (almost) daily research and investigation will reveal the TRUTH about organized fraudulent lending. Consumers should NOT be expected to have ... Read more

Rebecca V - WA State

We decided to try for a short sale since it was slightly more responsible.  We found some excellent, patient buyers.  We waited.  And we waited.  Finally we were approved by ... Read more

Jamie D.

I feel like I have been deceived and feel that Chase used the Trial payment to get as much as they can out of me.  There are thousands of homeowners in my ... Read more

Lester D. - Compton, CA

We heard nothing from CitiMortgage until t 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!