Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HOLD YOUR GROUND AGAINST WELLS FARGO!

I applied for a Wells Fargo mortgage refinance on May 13, 2009. The Rep quoted 15yr, fixed at 4.5 percent with closing costs or 30ys fixed at 5.625 with no closing costs. I chose the latter. I answered CA disclosures where I disclosed this is NOT my primary residence. It is recorded and Wells Fargo does not deny I stated it is not a primary residence but a rental. About May 15, I spoke with the escrow officer on May 19 who reaffirmed I was applying for the loan and again was asked if this was a primary residence. I said no again. I took the home out of a Trust so they could refi.(abt $100.) On June 8, I received a request from them to fax them proof of employment. Indicating to me all is well and progressing on the loan. I got a call today, JUNE 19, that they have denied the refi because it cannot be used for a non-primary residence!! And, was told that is the only reason I am denied everything else qualified me for the loan. 35 DAYS LATER, interest rates are up over one percent or more! and now they deny my refi because of their own stipulations which were stated to them truthfully over a month ago? If they had denied it in the beginning say like 10 days into the loan application they say they could have done the 4.5 percent loan with closing costs and they would have taken the cost to remove the home from the trust. Now they want 5.65 percent with $3,500 closing costs and another 30 days to qualify me for the loan that they have been qualifying me for the last 35 days.They knew the house was a rental from day one. How can they get away with this? 5.65 percent vs 4.5 percent over 15 years is alot of money they are going to collect plus closing costs by simply not following their own rules and not allowing me to go elsewhere during that time to secure a loan which is not available now. After everthing this economy has suffered Wells Fargo Mortgage is still using their deceptive ways on consumers.

A. XXXX
Contra Costa, CA Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!