Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ON FIRE WELLS FARGO VIGILANTE FOR WELLS FARGO VICTIMS

Kelly L. Hansen
ON FIRE
Wells Fargo Vigilante for Wells Fargo Victims!!

In answer to
"Bolton-Sales"

I'm not an attorney. Like you, I am a victim of Americas Servicing Company's well-honed predatory lending tactics.

I've included in this VERY long e-mail the names and contact information for the people IN THE WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE who will help you FAST!!

If you don't see a FAST AND FURIOUS response, call or e-mail me immediately, DON'T LET A DAY GO BY WAITING EVER AGAIN, and we'll begin a push from here that hits Wells Fargo & Co. from every direction.

You probably already know this, but ASC is a mortgage servicer owned by WELLS FARGO & CO. 2 years ago ASC made servicing errors (one of several profitable predatory lending tactics used to poison innocent homeowners) I began sharing my story, at first to express my anger, I needed to get it OUT. But after awhile, people started to contact me, telling me my story and the contact information I provide, helped them save their home.

Wow. That feels almost as good as if I would have been able to save my own. Maybe better.

So now, our blog, http://wfhmcaught.blogspot.com/

and other posts give people a place to turn when they are being ignored. I help other families (the only way I know how) get to the people who can keep them in their home. I post my experience on-line, write press releases, participate in group picketing of Wells Fargo offices, speak out when asked, at various engagements, televised interviews, at every possible opportunity. And our "VICTORIES" network (no longer victims!) do the same.

I don't know your name, but if I can offer you any help, please let me know.

CLASS ACTION SUITS take forever, and restitution is not, usually, equitable. Try contacting the people I suggest, and you won't need to sue, BUT please be sure to use a real estate attorney to give his seal of approval on any mortgage contract, re-fi, any loan documents, before signing any agreement.

I hope to hear your story if you are willing to share. It will help others.

Kelly L. Hansen
ON FIRE Wells Fargo Vigilante for Wells Fargo Victims!!
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
504-579-2340
913-273-1448 Fax
"Kelly L. Hansen"

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!