Monday, January 19, 2009

MATT HOEN WFHM EXEC IS A HERO TO RENEE BENDER OF NEW YORK

MATT HOEN
WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE


A HOME OWNER'S HERO!

THANK YOU FOR
ANOTHER VICTORY!!!


RENEE BENDER IN NEW YORK!

YOU ARE A HERO
TO A PRECIOUS HOME OWNER


thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you to THE MOON AND BACK.

MATT HOEN
515-324-3130
WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
Executive Communications Office
MAC X2302-02J
800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy
West Des Moines, IA 50266




THANK YOU FOR BLESSING RENEE IN NEW YORK -- GOD BLESS YOUR HEART! I sincerely apologize for ever doubting you. Kelly L. Hansen



Thursday, January 15, 2009 ...in an e-mail update from Renee in New York.

Hi Kelly

I just wanted to let you know That last night around 6pm I received a phone call from Matt and was told by Matt that they have completed my loan the new payment which is due not til March 1st with NO CONTRIBUTION PAYMENT!!!! REQUIRED!!! has been lowered as promised and the new interest rate (cut in half) is now FIXED rate and even lower than what I was told I would have back before I even closed on my house 2 years ago so I am very happy. Matt told me that the title company will be sending me all the needed docs to complete this once and for all so I am awaiting the arrival of the papers.

I just want this to finally be all behind me and move on so I can sleep at night & be able to eat with out feeling sick.

Kelly I want to Thank You for Everything !!!!! you have been so supportive threw this Thank God for someone like you so willing to help those in need you are truly an Angel here on Earth GOD BLESS YOU KELLY !!!!

Please keep in touch and if there is anything I can do to help with anything please just let me know

Renee


Wells Fargo..Matt...Thank You for the Victories.
God Bless You All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!