Tuesday, March 29, 2011

IT'S "THAT FREE THING!" YOU MAY HAVE SEEN IT ON FACEBOOK. IT'S A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET FREE THINGS, AND MAKE EXTRA MONEY. GET IN ON IT NOW, PEOPLE ARE SIGNING UP LIKE CRAZY!!



This message is for those who need extra Money and FREE Products and Services
People are Hurting for Money and It's going to Get Worse. Get Prepared Now.

I am sending you this program called "The Free Thing" for those that need money right away. Get started making some badly needed money and receive numerous Free Products and Services and much more.
This program has a one time only cost of $25.00 and $9.95 per month. This program was designed for everyone because it is affordable for everyone worldwide to join. If you need extra money, then you can't afford to miss this. It's the best investment I've seen to help people in need.

When you join, you will be placed into a 3 x 8 Company forced Matrix which means that when you join, people will be placed under you, even if you do not sponsor them. If you do sponsor others, you will make even more money. Sponsoring others does not mean that you have to talk others into joining. It just means that you may show "The Free thing" program (your link) to others, your friends and associates. That's all. It's up to them whether they want to join or not. At least you did your part by showing them the opportunity.

In the 3 x 8 Company forced Matrix, when full, you will have received more than USD$18,000 dollars and receive more than $7,000 every month, minimum. The company pays out 75% and this program is available to people worldwide. You receive Free Travel, Free Food, Free clothes, Free electronics, Free Education, Free Life Insurance and thousands of other Free Products and Services. There is NO Way you can lose in "The Free thing" program. Some Free Products are valued at hundreds of dollars. For just $25.00 to join you really get more than your money's worth.

If you want to change your life for the better, please go to my link and join me. Go to

http://www.myfreething.com/ctsmyhon

Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION, INC.
  
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"
-Thomas Jefferson



"The goal of life is to open the heart to eternity before death arrives."

My Photo
Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
make sure your attorney is working for YOU!
Kelly L. Hansen
SOMETHING I AM LEGALLY BOUND TO SAY  Remember, I am not yet an attorney, I am a goofy woman from Kansas with acquired knowledge that I would like to share with you.  I believe two minds as determined as ours are powerful and if we endeavor to do so we will find what we need to find to keep you in your home. I do know that giving legal advice without a license to do so is breaking the law, so I must be very careful at all times to make sure you understand I am only sharing my ideas with you, and I'm sharing with you what I've seen work and what I've seen not work.  I do not charge fees for any services that I provide, I simply care about you as a homeowner, I want to work with you in what I see as a project of mutual interest, to keep you and your family in your home.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!