Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I HAVE TWO HOMEOWNERS IN URGENT NEED OF HELP IN CALIFORNIA: JUST RECEIVED UNLAWFUL DETAINERS FROM WELLS FARGO... PLEASE CALL ME!

HEY EVERYONE,
LARRY FROM CALIFORNIA 
IS CHECKING IN

Hi Kelly It's Larry again in California,

I read the last blog and its all true. I'm giving up my house, studio (place to work), possessions and tools this week. I filed the demurrer this week which will give a few weeks to move. Where I don't know but the banks have won, I am 'The Bad Homeowner that wont pay them so they can stay in business to save the economy'. I still have to go to court and sit there pathetically trying to defend my life against the well-versed corporate lawyers, only to lose. All this litigation has cost me over $3000, about half of the money I have left to live on. I'm only trying to save my nice things in storage so the grubby banks don't get them. I hope my family wants some of them or they go to people that appreciate them as I don't expect to live much longer. I have no hope left, no place to go except 'The Mission' and nothing left to do. If I find the courage to die or if I go from stress induced heart failure, I hope, when the final judgement come against these evil and assholic bankers and lenders that the charges also include MURDER.

I love you Kelly and everyone, all the victims, please keep fighting. When the masses get big enough they will go down. It is the axiom of any just revolution. Unfortunately all wars have their casualties on the battlefield before victory. Maybe there will be a monument to honor us sometime. Who knows?

I don't think I can fight anymore.

Larry

Larry,

It is people like you I started doing this blog for, and I told myself when I won my first case I would start helping people.  I want you to keep in touch with me, just let me know your address, how I can reach you, in case something happens and God Blesses Me, and he sends me something that he wants me to send you.

I'm broken hearted reading your e-mail.  I so understand how you are feeling right now.  I hope you know I do.  I love you, too Larry.  So many people on this blog are worried about you, so I'm going to post your letter, because you've always let me, so I think it would be alright.

Please stay in touch.  I'll keep you in my prayers, please keep believing, right now is the hardest moment.(I sat in the middle of my kitchen floor and cried and cried, I hurt so bad, I would never have believed things could ever be good again)..things do come back to you, even better than before.  I promise you, Larry.
 
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION, INC.
  
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"
-Thomas Jefferson



"The goal of life is to open the heart to eternity before death arrives."

My Photo
Jurisdictionary® just click on the link (Make sure your attorney is working for YOU!)
Kelly L. HansenSOMETHING I AM LEGALLY BOUND TO SAY:    Remember, I am not yet an attorney, I am a goofy woman from Kansas with acquired knowledge that I would like to share with you.  I believe two minds as determined as ours are powerful and if we endeavor to do so we will find what we need to find to keep you in your home. I do know that giving legal advice without a license to do so is breaking the law, so I must be very careful at all times to make sure you understand I am only sharing my ideas with you, and I'm sharing with you what I've seen work and what I've seen not work.  I do not charge fees for any services that I provide, I simply care about you as a homeowner, I want to work with you in what I see as a project of mutual interest, to keep you and your family in your home.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!