Thursday, October 7, 2010

THE BEST OF THE WORST PARTNERSHIPS, FOR HOMEOWNERS

FREDDIE MAC, 
WELLS FARGO, AND
OUR GOVERNMENT
THE BEST OF THE WORST
FOR HOMEOWNERS

My name is Barbara Ann Jackson. (I'm not anonymous -can't get that password thing going.) I submitted the foregoing comment --with my website link. I'd like to add the following to what I wrote:

I paid my NON-SUBPRIME mortgage for 7 years prior to marriage. When a foreclosure mill lawyer fraudulently foreclosed via a defunct lender’s identity, the courts castigated me for not cooperating with frauds being perpetrated upon me, as that lawyer used the defunct lender’s identity, and filed Bankruptcy “lift stay” motions and “proof of claim” documents under Wells Fargo’s name.

Years later, using the non-existent lender’s identity, a ‘simulated’ auction (in my absence) took place and an inside bid was made –even with a federal court Affidavit from a “SUCCESSOR” mortgage company. Still, the foreclosure lawyer had the property deed recorded into the name of the non-existent lender. Months later, the newspaper showed Freddie Mac as paying the non-existent lender over 86,000. Then, Wells Fargo filed a false IRS form 1099-A. I didn't know Wells Fargo had gotten in on the act until I received an IRS tax bill.

It's not simply loss of my home that ‘eats my lunch’, it's such things as horrible, horrible YEARS of judicial abuses, privacy invasions, danger for my safety, blackballed from LAW employment, and other reprisals to which I am yet subjected due to APPALLING LAND GRAB racketeering (AKA) foreclosure. It is similar appalling injustices of which I know have happened to other people, merely because they also lawfully sought their rights to DUE PROCESS OF LAW. Simply put, I WANT MY LIFE BACK. *http://www.lawgrace.org/2010/09/30/important-facts-about-foreclosure-and-mortgage-fraud/

http://www.lawgrace.org/2010/09/30/important-facts-about-foreclosure-and-mortgage-fraud/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!