Friday, December 18, 2009

WELLS FARGO'S LATE CHARGE ISSUES

WELLS FARGO
Between You and Corrine Ford Simonsen

Corrine Ford Simonsen December 18 at 10:32am Report
hey kelly I saw your comment on wells fargo sucks about helping with documents and such....we are in a serious wells fargo induced pickle and no one seems to care to help us out there. I have emailed, written letters and my husband went into the branch and all they said was "you need to put money into your account!" anyway, any advice, know someone whom we can contact?

This is the brief of it all, my husband has been unemployed for a year, and we know where every cent is coming and not coming from. We made payments the first of this month, all of which were pending on the 4, 5, of December and then we paid our rent late afternoon on the 7th....some how they processed the rent first and then all the other charges from the weekend and before...anyway..needless to say we have bank charges on things as small as 1.45 when if they had processed everything by date...we would not owe them so many fees...and it just keeps piling up, as we don't have income...anyway any suggestions?

Sorry for dumping this on a total stranger...

maybe you could help, corrine

Kelly L. Hansen December 18 at 2:05pm
Corrine, if you can't dump on a total stranger who can you dump on? This is exactly what I'm here for. And yes, I have many people contact me for the exact same reason and you will be thrilled to learn, so far, each person has always had their fees returned -- Wells Fargo is very good about rearranging the date entries in favor of their customers so the numbers correct themselves appropriately.

I've provided some contact names and numbers for you below. I will make sure all of the people I've indicated have received a copy of the e-mail you sent me, and this e-mail I've sent in reply to yours.

Before you call them, say a prayer! It's so easy to forget, and that one act will do more for your success than any other act. When you get them on the phone, if they tell you they haven't read your e-mail yet, ask them to please put you on hold, take a minute and check their e-mail, read yours and then begin conversing with you.

Truthfully, the Executives in the Presidential Communications Office of Wells Fargo have each told me MANY TIMES that when I have people contact their office directly, they are immediately put at the very top of matters requiring the Lead Teams (Matt Heil's) resolution.

Here are some excellent contacts in Wells Fargo's Presidential Executive Communications Office, their e-mails, phone numbers, and address.

Matt Heil, Team Leads (matt.heil@wellsfargo.com)
Sharon Cecil, Manager (sharon.cecil@wellsfargo.com)
Mary M. Coffin VP (mary.m.coffin@wellsfargo.com)
Cara K. Heiden Co President (cara.k.heiden@wellsfargo.com)
WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
Presidential Executive Communications Office
MAC X2302-02J800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy
West Des Moines, IA 50266
515-324-3130
515-324-2360 Matt Heil's Direct Line
515-524-2416 Sharon Cecil Direct Line
515-524-2417 Fax
Rick Kephart, Team Lead
rick.kephart2@wellsfargo.com


I have homeowners repeatedly tell me the above Executives are helpful, they do what they say (sometimes within an hour!) they are kind and caring, understanding -- they NEVER make you feel intimidated or ashamed. I emphasize the greatness of their expert customer service because there are others within that office who DO NOT OFFER THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERY SINGLE HOMEOWNER DESERVES.

It is my suggestion, although you must follow your own intuition, but should you get one of the following people on the phone when you call, I would suggest you kindly ask for one of the other five people I've listed above.

SHARON SANTI - NO
DEBRA WALSH - NO

Keep me posted on your progress, who helps you the most, who doesn't seem to care at all, etc. Because I push on my end, publish in blogs, etc. So keep me posted on who, what, when. Everything. OK?

Your experience helps others know who to ask for, and who to avoid should you run into difficulties getting your problems resolved. So please keep me informed on your progress. And pray every step of the way. As will I. For You. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!