Sunday, December 20, 2009

FDG Attorney Network Expands to Over 150 Lawyers in 32 States

53 Responses

  1. Hi there,

    I am not an attorney, but I have helped homeowners in the past avoid foreclosure by negotiating a workout with their lenders. I know that a lot has changed and have done some extensive research on forensic audit and feel that it is the best option for homeowners in todays climate. I see that you offer workshops for attorneys and homeowners. Are you offering workshops to other individuals who are helping and wanting to help make a difference such as myself? If so, please forward me more information…Thank you

  2. Could you please send me a list of attorneys in Washington state who get it.

    Thank you Neil.

    Carl

  3. I live in Seattle, WA. Would like to just delay as long as possible the foreclosure. We don’t have judicial foreclosures here, so not sure “produce the note” defense works. Any help with lawyers in Washington state would help.

    Thanks, Karen
    206-396-4486

  4. Need attorney who gets it in Saint Louis MO. foreclosure date in two weeks. So far no luck finding one who gets it. HELP!
    keodmo@hotmail.com

  5. I have a list of lawyers across the US. – 36 in some states, 3 in others, etc… If it’s a large state, let me know if it’s S.E, N.W., etc
    Please forward your email address so I can respond. I’m in NJ but my lawyer is fron Washington D.C. (There is no one from N.J.)
    My email address is ear146@earthlink.net

  6. Are there attorneys with knowledge of this available in CO, please advise? My foreclosure already occurred a few years ago. Is there any hope that it can be undone or sue for damages?

    720-338-3118

  7. I am currently woring with my mortgage servicer on a loan mod .. like many I’m being squeezed by declining income (-40%+) .. I am in the Orlando area and my mortgage was through Option One which went bk a while back .. I have sent the servicer AHMSI a QWR that they haven’t responded to about assignments and such .. the loan originated 01/2007 and the records at the county level show no assignments (not even to the company that bought Option Ones assetts??) Option One was selling into the CMO/CDO market at that time and I was a decent borrower ,, good income , borrowing at 70% ltv , 30yr at 6.5% …

    Bottom line ,, I need a lawyer in ORLANDO that “gets it” .. the only one listed in your file has a POBox not a real street address and a GMAIL e:mail.. Any recommendations? I am struggling here .. have been 2 to 3 weeks late for months ,, can’t get caught up.. please e:mail BTRACY6@CFL.RR.COM

  8. Linda, the number you gave me 941 377 9930 is for a lawyer in Sarasota, I was looking for Tampa

  9. Does anyone know an attorney who “gets it” in the Florida Panhandle – preferably Panama City Florida ??

  10. My testimonial to Scott Fistel, the lawyer who gets it:

    After struggling pro se for a year to save my home from foreclosure, I reached out for the competent cutting edge help that is available to me, right here at Neil Garfield’s livinglies. Thank you Neil, for supplying the link Find A Lawyer That “Gets It”. I am happy to share with you all that the link led me to Scott Fistel, the lawyer “who gets it” and who is now working with me on my foreclosure defense. Scott and his team advocate my cause as if it was their own… with a tailor made foreclosure defense that suits me and my specific needs. Thanks to Scott and his team, I am hopeful again that justice will prevail and my home will be saved.

    MG in Miami, Florida

  11. I would like a recommendation for an attorney in southeast Michigan. I found out today the bank sold my home a week ago with no notice to me – no letters, no calls, no communication to NACA, no F/C attorney letters – nothing. And it was in the middle of a loan modification!

  12. Mira, I work with an attorney in the Tampa area–941 377 9930

  13. Mary, I live in Sarasota and can give some advice and possible attorney to work with–377-9930

  14. Cannot pull up any master list of the 150 attornies who “get it”

    clicked on the link, only got the blogs

    help

  15. Can someone explain in plain english what Item (2) below means.

    This is from the Maryland State Courts and Judicial Proceedings
    Title 11. Judgments
    Subtitle 5. Execution
    § 11-504. Execution of judgment; items excluded

    The following items are exempt from execution on a judgment:
    (1) Wearing apparel, books, tools, instruments, or appliances, in an amount not to exceed $5,000 in value necessary for the practice of any trade or profession except those kept for sale, lease, or barter.

    (2) Money payable in the event of sickness, accident, injury, or death of any person, including compensation for loss of future earnings. This exemption includes but is not limited to money payable on account of judgments, arbitrations, compromises, insurance, benefits, compensation, and relief. Disability income benefits are not exempt if the judgment is for necessities contracted for after the disability is incurred.

  16. I have been embroiled in a predatory loan case for a while now. Borrowers only spoke spanish, broker forged all of the loan application docs, they had good credit but got an “adjustable” rate loan at 11.3%, with a minimum rate of 7.75% – which means the rate will never go below that, and paid out $17k plus for broker fees. Dragged to federal court by the banks and then then bludgeoned us to death with motions to dismiss and an MSJ before discovery ever started! Judge held that equitable tolling shouldn’t apply because borrowers were “on notice” when they sought a loan mod in Jan 2008. Now we’re headed back to state court to argue rescission by fraud. I’ve been arguing that broker is original lender’s agent and therefore liable for the forgeries/fraud. Anyone out there with similar litigation let me know or feel free to contact me for research collaboration. huprichlaw@gmail.com

  17. I would like some advise on what I should do. I filed a complaint against my lender and broker Pro-Per back in October 2007. The basis of my complaint is that my loan documents were forged and was the victim of predatory lending. I filed Pro-Per because I was unable to afford a lawyer. I have been able to survive two different Demurs and Motions to Strike and Motion for Judgement on the Pleadings and have a trial date in March 2010. Over the past two years I was always careful to follow the court’s procedures and comply with all deadlines. In May 2009, I hired a lawyer that read my story that I posted on this website. When I met with her, she was confident that she could help me and was very convincing. I felt she had the same passion that I did to fight against predatory lenders and win my case. I informed her up-front that I did not have much money. I paid her a retainer and she said I could work on her home and also file court papers as she needed me. At the time that I hired her, I was about to attend a deposition by defendant. She attended the depo with me, but she stated that she was unaware of the details of my case, so she was not objecting to anything, so I left the deposition feeling that it did not go well. When I first met with her, I informed her that I needed her to send out discovery and set up depos, She stated that she wanted to Amend the Complaint to add additional defendants and Causes of Actions. None of this has been done as of today. Seven days after I paid her the money, she was threatening to withdraw from my case because she said that I was not complying with her requests for my documents, which was not true. I gave her all the documents that I had. She also said that she was unable to get in touch with me, which was also not true because I had been to her house numerous times to do work. Defendants served a Request for Production of 22 different documents, and the day before they were due, she called and informed us that she was not able to prepare the documents and that we needed to do retrieve the files from her home, which is at least 25 minutes from where we live, put the documents in order and make copies and bring them back to her. She was very verbally abusive toward us and after a confrontation occurred between my girlfriend and her she informed me that I was not to discuss my case with her or she would resign. This made it very hard for me because my girlfriend has helped me from the beginning. She never should have had us doing her job to begin with. We are not attorneys’ and that is why I hired her. She became very negative and said that I was going to lose my case and the judge was going to dismiss it.
    After her first CMC (which she filed the statement late), the judge required a status letter to be filed by a certain date with she did not do. Over the next several months, I was at her home at least every other weekend and during the week, filing documents, all over the bay area, never missing any of her deadlines for her other clients, always available when she needed me. I had requested more than once that we discuss the details of my case and our strategy’s and she refused stating that there was no time for that and she was not going to waste time listening to me. As the next court date approached, she did not file a timely CMC statement or a status letter. I sent her a lenghly e-mail with my concerns that she was not properly representing me and did not treat me with respect. After several attempts to contact her, she finally telephoned me and informed me that she wanted to withdraw from my case, and that I needed to sign a Substitution of Attorney and that the judge would most likely be dismissing my case and trying to intimidate me by saying that I was going to lose my home. I refused to sign anything and told her that I would see her in court. This was the third time she had threatened to withdraw and it had only been three months since I hired her. By the day we appeared in court, she had not filed a substitution of attorney or had she filed the CMC statement. She arrived late to court and immediately informed the judge that she would be resigning. The judge wanted us to try to work it out. As soon as I requested to speak, my attorney said that she would be willing to step outside and talk to me. We worked out our differences and informed the court that she no longer was resigning and the judge assigned my case to mediation. Again my attorney stated that she wanted to amend the complaint to add additional defendants. The judge said that she should do this immediately. The judge ordered that we choose a mediator and inform the court within 30 days and set a Compliance hearing. My attorney again did not comply with this request even though I worked for her again and sent her a reminder email to notify the court. She not only didn’t send a status letter, she also failed to appear at the compliance hearing and now is subject to sanctions. The judge has ordered both attorneys to appear to show cause why she should not sanction them further or dismissal of the actions/striking of the pleadings pursuant to CCP 177.5 and 575.2.
    This is where I stand now. I sent her an e-mail asking her why she had not complied with the court and that I was very concerned because she had not done anything she said she was going to do. I also asked her what the judge meant by that. She said that she had chosen a mediator and did not know why the court did not receive any documents from the mediator. It is not the mediator’s responsibility to notify the court. It was hers. She then informed me verbally of the mediation date. The OSC hearing is set for 11/05/09 and she is to file a declaration by 10/29/09. She has not filed anything in my case since June 8, 2009 which was one week after she was retained. She has not provided me with the legal representation that I am entitled to, nor has she conducted any discovery or responded to any of my requests. I don’t know what my legal rights are. What happens to my case, if she continues to be noncompliant. Would the judge actually dismiss, and if so, what is my recourse?
    I have worked so hard fighting lenders, brokers, and their attorneys. I have gone to the Department of Real Estate, Department of Corporations, District Attorney’s office, Department of Justice, and even appeared on Channel 7 on your side with my story. I have stopped the illegal sale of my home five times, with the last time on the court steps at 12:05 p.m. on the day of the sale. I have never given up and am still in my home and intend to remain here for a long time.
    I believe in what I am fighting for and intend to try to help innocent homeowners who are victims of Predatory Lending Practices and against crooked lawyers who are misleading and taking their monies.
    This is why I am asking you for your advise as to what I should do. I am posting this on your site because this is where she found me and I don’t want this to happen to anyone else.
    I want you especially to become aware that this is happening on your website. I was told that I should not make a complaint with the State Bar while she was still representing me. I do not have money to hire a different lawyer, but can I proceed with a lawyer that I do not trust.

    Neil, thank you for taking the time to read my story. I anxiously await your reply and the comments and advise of your readers.

  18. Heidi Duffy, I’m here is las vegas and would like to hear the outcome of your situation. Corvin@cox.net

  19. I just wanted to know who compiles the list of Attorneys in your network, as I contacted one today and he sent me the rudest reply I have ever received. He stated the following:

    “I don’t know Timothy mccandless. I don’t know you. I don’t work with people I don’t know. I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t fill space in my inbox.”

    I surely would not entrust my case with such a person. I was merely looking to retain someone for a cllient, and stated I found his name on this site.

    Wow!

  20. I am looking for an attorney in Sarasota, FLorida, or in a city nearby who can help me with my foreclosure. THE lender lost the note. I was served with foreclosure papers back in March 2009, but I filed an answer. Now the lender is trying to get a summary judgment.

  21. I am looking for an attorney in Southern California who knows about the RESPA & TILA laws. I would like to get someone in the San Fernando Valley. Please help!

  22. Need a lawyer or law firm in Tampa Bay area who has a winning record to help with filing a law suit against lender and avoid foreclosure and eviction

  23. I live in N.J. I am looking for someone who can help me with foreclosure proceedings, a sheriff sale is scheduled for October 6th. Anyone in the NY, NJ, PA or Delaware area will be helpful.My email address is ear146@earthlink.net .
    My phone number is 732 657 6993.
    Thank you,
    Edwina Restaino

  24. I am looking for an Attorney for the Fresno, CA area for repersentation on my Complaint for Fraud, Deceit, and wrongful foreclosure case. Deutsch Bank Never filed a NOTICE OF DEFAULT and the Notice of Trustee sale was given on my door (pourch) the day of the sale and filed with the recorders office the day of the sale. I have to cases going, Unlawful Detainer and the complaint listed above. Beutsch Stoled our house, We never had the chance to cure the default, no amount, no notice to us or public is recorder or was given. HELP! I have done the paper work but do not know how to present it… Help…

  25. Need to find a attorney here in the state of Washington. I live about 15 miles North of Vancouver, Washington. I’ve had two interviews with real estate attorney’s, however cannot find anyone to challenge BOA in court. I am 4 months delinquent with my mortgage, and want BOA to produce the note. Do you know of anyone in Washington that can help me? Sincerely, C. Rhodes

  26. I live in N.J. and need a lawyer who can defend against foreclosure.
    My phone number is 732 657 6993.
    My email address is ear146@earthlink.net.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thank you
    “E”

  27. I live in N.J. and need a lawyer who can defend against foreclosures.

  28. Why is it that we, as taxpayers, can bail these jerks out, but they cannot give an inkling to work with any of us to keep our homes? So my children and grandchildren have to pay for the rediculous greed that is going on in this country and/or the house that their parents/grandparents lost due to it? What is that? Can I get a refund? I have worked my ass off to help support myself and my family and the reason I mention grandchildren is because I am 28 years old. I am not looking for a handout but damnit, I have lost my job in order to fight for my home, and struggle everyday to look for a new one! The unemployment rate here is 12.8%! Where’s my bailout?!? All I wanted from the start was a fair shot and when it came down to the nitty gritty, I was outright ignored. So was NACA (Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America). And NACA has contracts with all of these big mortgage companies now! How can these mortgage companies do that? I was dealing with Option One who became American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. Funny though, neither one of them was the company that foreclosed on me. I was foreclosed on by Rose Mortgage (now defunked) and MERS. Is that even legal? Supposedly the property was bought or invested by Wells Fargo…who knows how they have anything to do with it, whether it be that AHMSI was the servicer and Wells Fargo was the investor. However, I know for a fact that, in this state, it is illegal for an auctioneer not to step on your front lawn, announce the auction being open, and announce the starting bid. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN! WE WERE HERE AND NO ONE ELSE WAS ON THE SO-CALLED AUCTION DATE! What do we do? We are in RI. We are working with local politicians, authorities, Kelly L. Hansen, Wells Fargo legal, and Wells Fargo executive communications…and still the offer this BS of a refinance of a foreclosed property. I thought that the word RESCIND meant to UNDO. Undo what, Wells Fargo? We were even looking into buying an RV as a backup plan and we cannot even get approved for a secured loan of that sort! Is WF serious??? We have never had any dealing with them up until the point of foreclosure so what is the issue? Why can’t they have their investor just reinstate the loan and give us a decent interest rate??? Honestly, what do they expect and what can we do about it? My phone number is 401-269-9629. Thank you all!

  29. Ok, so, Wells Fargo foreclosed on us over a year ago and this past July, they agreed to rescind the foreclosure, based on us getting alternative financing, since they stated that they no longer wanted anything to do with us. However, they neglected to take the foreclosure off the table. Well, hello, smartie! You cannot refinance a foreclosed property! What the hell are we supposed to do now? They gave us a 45 day limit to come up with this and the ending date for that was September 4, 2009. Any suggestions? Oh, and the lawyer we have on it now has a motion to withdraw on September 28, 2009 because, basically, he has no idea what he is doing. I have 2 small children, am vested in the local school department, am in RI, and have no idea what to do next. Please help! How can they make an offer like this without taking the foreclosure off the credit reports? All we asked for from the beginning was a restructure of the terms and, not only did they deny us, but they outright ignored us! Is that unlawful and/or in bad faith? The offer and/or the denial? Please…any suggestions?!? Thank you all so much.

  30. I have a loan with One West Bank(previously known as Indy Mac). They told me that they will postpone my sale date and work with my modification. I called today 9/15/09 to see if there is a postpone. They told me I have a sale date on 9/18/2009. I persuaded them to give me some time but they said they just can’t do it. I need some help since I have my dad with me who just got paralized due to the CVA stroke.
    Ph: 510-2535103

  31. Seeking LA based atorneys who has attended the seminar and has been trained by Neil and/or Brad for landlord-tenant cases. Thanks -Jason

  32. I am generating leads for individuals desiring loan modifications, short sales, or who would like to stay in the property as long as possible by fighting and delaying the foreclosure, then fighting and delaying the eviction. It is my understanding that fighting eviction can allow residents of foreclosed properties in certain states to remain indefinitely. Please email me if you would like to work with me in assisting the borrowers who will go into default because of finances or the negative equity in their home.

  33. TNT101

    I forgot to provide my contact number. 925-980-3625

    I am prepared to pay for the audit of the loan papers and will start litigation work if there is cause for Action to recind the mortgage. Mortgage modification is not my objective. I am not looking for free representation. But I will not accept legal representation without references that have been succesful that I can talk to and confirm. Must be have an office in the EAST Bay, SF California area.

  34. East Bay (SF area) Attorney wanted

    Want an audit completed on QWR response from Wachovia. Need work to start once the docs arrive in about 20 days.

    May 2006 I refinanced with World Savings on a home purchase in Dec 2004 with World Savings. I have stopped payments as of June 15th 2009, working but not enough to pay $4,100 monthly payments. Refi was a variable rate loan 6.4% COS I and Pick-a-Pay. With $11,700 monthly income was given approval based on first year minimum payment of $3,300. Unpaid interest was added to starting principle. after 3 years deferred interest is now $70,000 added to the initial $900,000. Don’t know how I was qualified for this loan. It is impossible to pay with depressed value of the home, down $350,000 from the estimated value of $1,300,000 on the loan documents.
    I have all the closing documents. Including the deed.

    I am looking to interview attorneys to see what legal action I can take. Wachovia has offered a mortgage modification that is almost the exact same thing as the last loan. Start interest only at $3,400 per month and yearly increase this for 5 years by $200 a month/per year. Then in year 6 increase by an additional $1,000 per month. This is again an impossible loan. How can they even offer this when they know my income is now less than it was in 2006?

  35. OK I recently attended the Garfield workshop and heard Neil and Brad Keiser speak. They also had a gentleman on the program who spoke and detailed his story how he had succeeded in getting his house free and clear. Pro Se I might add! HELLO people this stuff actually works if you work it.

    Now Neil will be the first to tell you that you should be represented by competent local counsel some of us have to go Pro Se or we’ll Get no say. Either way if you are anywhere within a days drive of San Diego and you are in foreclosure I highly recommend that you find a way to get to the seminar. It is well worth the money.

  36. I didnt include my email address as a means of contacting me…heididuffy@gmail.com
    Thank you Las Vegas, Henderson and all struggling through this deception to innocent homeowners!

  37. I have enlisted the help of a VERY WISE paralegal using Garfields approach and I have also copied the attys that “get it” in the state of Nevada. I am a single mother earning minimum wage and tips with a disabled child on SSI and have been viciously been “duped” by predatory lending twice…first in the purchase of my home and second in the refinance 1 yr later of said home. My home is on the auction block again and this time they have only given me a week to respond! The value of my home in Clark County Nevada has decreased by 63% minimum, I am scared , alone, and have no one to that truly understands my dilemma…am I to live with my child and our dogs in my car? These Lenders have also destroyed my perfect credit rating and exhausted my healthy savings account as I have been trying to keep my home. Anyone out there in Las Vegas or Henderson Nevada going through this too that I can Network with?Any and all comments and encouragement would be welcomed. Sincerely, thank you.
    H.Duffy

  38. and now im pro se in Federal court and im still looking for council, theres hardly any federal cases pending, power to You Bill Eason.

  39. I have about 25 plus tax clients that need a lawyer or
    lawyers in San Diego that have taken your seminar.

    They want foreclosure defense attorney. So they can sue the lender. Show me the note!

    Thank you,

    Gil

  40. Mr Garfield I am please to let you know I have litigated the foreclosure proceedure on my property for more than 2 years, at this point I am in dispute in regard to Motion to Compel Discovery, since the Judge have order a Stay, the bank has filed a motion in oppopsition and the case is pending the decision by the Judge, also I have an Appeal pending….in case this did not wotk out, I have filed a Law suit to the bank and they are running away from me…I believed they can not comply with the evidence of the title or note, If you kindly give me some information in respect to follow up the Motion to Compel Discovery I will appreciate and who knows I may be another winner. Thank you for your kindness

  41. I need a foreclosure defense attorney for my home that I own as a rental property. The proceeding of the foreclosure will start around 7/7/09. I need a lawyer in Atlanta, GA. I don’t know if I fall under the TILA law because I don’t know if it applies to an investment property. I may also need a mortgage fraud examiner expert to see if I have violations. I don’t know if I can file first in the county clerks office and make them produce the note “the bank lender” promissory note in order to delay the foreclosure.

    I don’t have alot of time please call me:

    404-397-8437

  42. so im at the cease and desist stage, filed a BK 13 still no response from Indymac or trustee who is the owner in due course say they have the note (indymac) but not produced it…at this point i will have to try pro se unless i find an atty that gets iyt, for heavens sake who will be my attourney here in arizona the ones ive talked to toook a lot of money to say “you need a loan mod” well we all know thats the second fraud….HELP THIS IS IMPORTANT WORK

  43. Our legal aid office told us since our case is starting from scratch they can’t continue to help us get a fair modification. They have come to court with us 2x’s for settlement hearings. When my lawyer found an assignment loophole she told us basically they were not taking on new cases and this would be like a new case. I find this not to be fair but can we find another legal aid attorney to help us or do they have to be in the same jurisdiction?

  44. Need a good Lawyer in Northern Va. I was baited & switched, defrauded, and had numbers switched at a closing on a locked-in re-fi commitment letter. House was foreclosed as I was in talks with JPmorgan. Never received a UD summons yet. They offered “cash for keys”, I laughed at the offer. Now they are offering me a forebearance agreement. After foreclosure? I think they are in Big Trouble and I need a good lawyer and I have all the proof to get these “rats”! Please help. thks.

  45. Carla,

    I also live in the Dallas area and am in need of someone in the area familiar with this. Have you been able to find anyone? I would love to exchange information about our situations. We have 4 children, one who is autistic and times are tough for us also. My heart goes out to you for taking care of your uncle – I work with the elderly in the mental health area in long-term care settings. I would love to hear from you.
    Thanks for any reply.
    God bless you!

  46. I need an attorney who can practice law in Arkansas–my house in on a sheriff’s sale–Linda

  47. On 3/20/09 a property that I owned in Montgomery, Alabama was foreclosed on, despite my best efforts to work out a loan modification with M&T Bank, who was the company I was sending my payments to. During the course of the process, Iwas told that the mtg. was actually owned by Wells Fargo and Deutsche Bank. the paper work that I got from their attorney said that HSBC was the owner of the note. When I spoke with the assessor’s office, I came to find that Pinnacle Finance, who was the company i orginally got the loan from was still listed as the mtg co. M&T never transferred the deed. Can I do anything?

  48. Re: finding an attorney in any state. Start with your legal aid office even if you don’t think you qualify for free assistance. They should know who is doing real debtor defense in bankruptcies (which often involve real property foreclosures). The legal aid attorneys and bk attorneys will know who is up on foreclosure law. This is a relatively new area developing out of the economic melt down. In my state, it’s mostly bankruptcy attorneys who are leading the way w/helping the rest of us master securitized loans, the mtg and note traveling together thruout purported assignments, etc. There is $ to be made by lawyers here, so they are catching on. It’s not legal rocket science, so the #s will be growing.

  49. I am facing forclosure and I have a strong lawsuit against the lender for fraud and TILA’s violation. I need an attorney to represent me. Please contact me at
    718-360-9337 Mr. Jean

  50. Hi,
    Attorney Garfield, I am in the Atlanta, Georgia area. I would like to know if I get a group of at least 10 attorneys who want you to teach them in the area of foreclosures, would you consider coming down here? When is the earliest you could come? Please let me know as soon as possible. ( One of the attorneys has ” my stuff”. ) My phone number is 678-887-6411 if you would like to call me. Thank you very much, and hope to hear from you soon… However you wish to correspond. Thanks again…..

  51. I need some help!! There was not even one laywer in Michigan that knows about this or get it?? I am now a single mother of three that was laid off and no longer have a job!! Please respone anyone that knows a laywer in Michigan that gets it.

  52. Hi, Is there a list of lawerys in Texas that understand everyting you are doing? I am in North Texas near Dallas and was wondering if there was one in my area? You sure have a lot of wonderful stuff and I have just sent my first dispute letter and awaiting a reply. Thank you for all you are doing. I am currently withoug pay for several months now and trying to hold on to my home as I also take care of my 89 year old special needs Uncle on Oxygen. Times are tough right now and I pray for everyone who is in this crisis. Blessings to you.
    Carla Michele

  53. Wow you would think that the list of Lawyers that Get It in Texas and Michigan would be at least as long as California and Florida…..How about Illinois?….maybe Neil and Brad need to do a seminar in the midwest to see if they can scare some up…..

1 comment:

  1. Great Tampa rental property at a great price.
    We have the Tampa Rental you are looking for at Rental Properties Now!
    Latest, hottest inside track on all the best Tampa rentals in Florida!
    tampa florida rental homes

    ReplyDelete

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!