Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DANIEL RICE NEEDS YOUR HELP WELLS FARGO!

WELLS FARGO EXECUTIVE OFFICE
SHARON CECIL PLEASE!
DANIEL RICE NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Please I Need Help!

My name is: Daniel S. Rice, Address is: 237 South Elm Str. Apt A, Fruita, CO 81521-2620, & Phone # is: 970-858-2316 or Cel is: 970-778-0852.

I'm a Disabled Veteran with PTSD and I take 20 different medications prescribed by my VA Primary Care and Mental Health Doctors, I am unable to go outside unless I am going to Medical Appts or I have to go to the Store for Food or for a Family Event. I have a lot of emotional difficulty dealing with problems and life, but I find this emotionally draining and find myself very upset with Wells Fargo, also taking it out on everyone I call relating to my problems listed below.

This started last month, I had set up an ongoing automatic withdrawal for a monthly purchase and it was used in April 2009 and May 2009 it was denied several times (per the Company) by Wells Fargo. I called several times to Wells Fargo Customer Service and Fraud Departments and they stated there were never any requests made for payment, the company stated they had made several requests and received by "Not authorized purchase" or "Account not valid" from Wells Fargo. I have all the E-Mails I received from the company, I can provide all of them and my e-mails to them request more request to Wells Fargo. I continued to talk to WF Fraud Dept and they said to have them submit the request and for me to call Fraud back, but the company tried a couple more times with no luck. Their last two e-mails stated they would no long allow me an automatic monthly account and that I now have to do a special request monthly, and I was told by WF Fraud to call them directly after I submitted the special request. Which I missed last months order and had to purchase the produce locally and it has cost me $132 extra.

Then on 8 June 2009, I attempted to purchase and pay for them with my PayPal Account that I have had since 2005. I confirmed with them that my bank account was still valid and able to withdrawal directly from my Wells Fargo Acct. At first, they got the pre-authorization and then the total cost of &68..., it was replied by Wells Fargo that the "purchase was not authorized" and my account "was not valid", so PayPal advise NewEggs Company no fund were available and they cancelled my order. I did not find this out until 12 June 2009 that my order was cancelled, only after receiving the e-mail that Wells Fargo got the request and was sending the money to PayPal to pay NewEgg. I had to Call NewEgg and special order the same item, include another item for a total cost of $79.79 on 12 June 2009, but I could already had with I ordered on 8 June 2009. I called WF Fraud to make sure that time it went through, was told at that time it had not and I should call back the next day, found it became pending and still is pending today.

That same day (12 June 2009), I purchased an item from SKREETCH9 for $79.90 and I also using PayPal, I also had to call WF Fraud that day to confirm the payment and make sure they were paid, but it was already on my WF online as pending and it cleared the next day.

My Current problem is with trying to pay my QWest (phone company) account for $183.88 this month, which it is due on the 10th of each month and I always have paid it on time every month since 2003. On (not sure what day) 8th or 9th of June 2009, I start attempting to pay the account online as I have been doing off and on since 2004. I always make sure my WF Account and my Debit Card is listed correctly online, I have it saved within my QWest Online Account. I recall receiving the standard confirm to submit the $183.88 to Wells Fargo for payment, then received the confirmation that it was accepted by Wells Fargo for Payment. As the other items above, I checked my Wells Fargo online account and found there was no pending or listing of payment to QWest. I started by calling WF Fraud and asked why there was no listing and was told by them that they never received a request for payment from QWest and then the Agent made a comment about my purchase at Fruita Liquor Store, I tried to explain about my drinking problem from my PTSD and mental health issues. Then was told by Fraud on the other things, Wells Fargo never received any requests for payment. So as I was talking to Fraud, I logged onto QWest and attempted to make payment thru my account and then using my debit card for the $183.88 (Was 1 Day Late at that Time) and Fruad Agent stated nothing went thru. So I called QWest Billing and the Agent attempted thru my WF Account and then with my Debt card, he have me the Confirmation # 090661215888 and I called WF Fraud, was told they never received a request for payment and it was to late to call QWest back. On 13 June 2009, I was very upset, I called QWest Customer Service and after venting a little, they called the Emergency Bill Department on my bill, the Agent stated she had a confirmation # 187926879 and stated that my account will paid by WF on Monday (15 June 2009) since it was the weekend. She said to check my accounts then, but she guaranteed it would be paid since she had gotten the confirmation #.

Today (15 June 2009), I check my Wells Fargo Online Account and found again that my QWest had not been paid, now 4 days late on my QWest Account. I attempted to call QWest and they had gone home already, but was able to get a hold of WF Fraud and they stated that there had never been a request by QWest for payment and there was nothing wrong with Wells Fargo and stated that I was to call QWest again or personnally go to the local Wells Fargo Bank (I live over 5 miles from the bank, but I don't have a car and don't feel well to go outside) to withdrawal the money and take it to QWest. I ask for the District Manager number, said he was not available to me and he would not give me the number. I became very upset and the Agent was Asia Indian, he was unable to clearly state the name of his Supervisor and told me it was Pod or Od, he made the letter T sound like P and then F, then finely T and I make him know it was unexceptable. I stated that I was being discriminated and he make it clear I was discriminating him, I said I might be and it goes both ways.

AS YOU CAN SEE, I HONESTLY NEED HELP!

Thank You for All Help, Sincerely,

Daniel S. Rice

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kelly, my name is Brian and I work for Qwest Communications. I ran across your blog post here, regarding Daniel Rice, and I would like to try and assist the customer with his issue. I may have found some information for him, regarding his Qwest account.

    By chance, does Mr. Rice have an e-mail address I can reach him at? The e-mail address I can be reached at is TalkToUs@Qwest.com. Also, here is our URL, just so you know this is not spam: www.socialmedia.qwest.com.

    If I can help, please have Mr. Rice e-mail me, or send me Mr. Rice's e-mail address, if he is ok with that.

    Thanks Kelly,

    B

    ReplyDelete

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!