Thursday, June 11, 2009

attn: WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE EXECUTIVE OFFICE!!

Homeowners need your help!  Even if you only share a bit at a time (you are obviously swamped) let me know who you are, what state your are in, which Wells Fargo is YOUR bank, and which employees are screwing up.
 
If you are comfortable in doing so, I am very aggressive in my efforts to secure everyone involved gets what's coming to them for the benefit of you, the client, and Wells Fargo, who needs to know how they are performing.  (Usually how they are NOT performing.) 
 
You have reparation due you, and I'd like to see you get it.  They SHOULD be paying you!  (What does "ODD" mean?)
 
I depend on prayers, you are now in mine, and you must start praying for yourself and every other Wells Fargo Victim.
 
GBU, and I hope to hear from you soon.
 
My Photo
Kelly L. Hansen,esq (expect success quickly!)
ON FIRE Vigilante!
Changing WFHM Victims to VICTORIES!
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-220-1284 Phone
913-273-1448 Fax
ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
http://wfhmcaught.blogspot.com/2009/01/homeowners-be-informed-ask-for-what-you.html



From: Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
To: ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:51:42 PM
Subject: [Is Wells Fargo Ignoring Your Pleas for Help? Try this.] New comment on WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE EXECUTIVE OFFICE.
***
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE EXECUTIVE OFFICE":

I have accounts world wide ODD only bank, lender I have continual problems with HAVE continually correct their errors is WELLS FARGO I would never recommend them to anyone. I have to budget 40 hours year working on their clerical errors. THEY SHOULD BE PAYING ME.

It 's not only their let's try all these departments: mortgage, insurance which is current however they enforced insurance demanded me pay premiums when EVEN my agent had to get involved, change of address that I have only had one address for 20 years, error in bank account, establishing accounts I never signed for, THIS IS ONLY A TIP of iceberg.

IF THEY SHOULD EVER receive your mailing PLEASE BE PREPARED for sooooooooooooo much mail you can't determine what is real statement vs. other junk you don't need.



Posted by Anonymous to Is Wells Fargo Ignoring Your Pleas for Help? Try this. at June 11, 2009 3:51 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!