Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NEED HELP FINDING A SUCCESSFUL APPROACH

Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 18:56:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: "John Pohl"
Subject: NEED HELP FINDING A SUCCESSFUL APPROACH

WHEN WORKING WITH WELLS FARGO
To: ctsmyhon@yahoo.com


Hi Kelly! Thanks for getting back to me. Yes of course you can use my letter to anyone you want. Hopefully it will help someone. On the downer. More bad news. I have been getting letters in the mail from wells fargo a couple times a week and they have been calling every other day. The last letter said we can help you with a loan modification and that I had untill may 21st to get back to them. So I called them today and they took down my finances. They found that I make $400 more per month than my mortgage and utilities even though I gave them a slightly inflated income about $200 more per month than what I really make. I did this because I felt that if I disclosed that I make less money than my mortgage and utilities along with personal expense that they would deny me for sure. Also I told them that I had been eating at my parents and had no food bill. Which is not totally true. I tried to tell them this after they denied my requests but they wouldnt budge. They did offer a loan forebarence which they wanted me to make 3 consecutive payment of 1700 a month and then they said they would consider a permenant modification after they negotiate how much of the 10g in late payments i owe them but I don't believe them. I am on an fha arm and am paying about 6.5%. I think they just wanna get as much money outta me as they can before they foreclose. I think now Im gonna try a hardship letter with pay stubs etc. I need help with hardship letter. Also does it make it easier if you go with a cca. Are they more prone to helping you? Anything will help.

Sincerly, John Pohl


--- On Mon, 5/18/09, Kelly L. Hansen wrote:


From: Kelly L. Hansen
Subject: SUCCESSFUL APPROACH WHEN WORKING WITH WELLS FARGO
To: "John Pohl"
Date: Monday, May 18, 2009, 5:44 PM


Hi John,

YES! They will work with you. I hear wonderful success stories from people much further behind in their payments and much deeper in debt on their mortgage.

I've copied your e-mail to a VICTORIOUS HOMEOWNER who just wrote me today. I do not yet have his full success story, or his permission to share the details of his experience, but I feel "led" to share your e-mail with him because I believe he can give you some ideas to use immediately.

Also, if you e-mail be back and tell me it is OK to share your story with Wells Fargo's Presidential Communications Office -- I will do what I do on my end to get their focus on your problem and how to help you solve it.

E-mail me your permission, and I will begin. Prayers 1st!! PUSH, PUSH, PUSH, 2nd. VICTORY SOON THEREAFTER!!!

Please note the names/dates/times of each and every person you talk with, even if you are just leaving messages. Keep a log. Write down comments. Helpful? Uninterested? etc.

I hope to hear from you soon. You are in my prayers.

GBU!

John Pohl wrote:

Hi Kelly, My name is John Pohl and I live in Minneapolis MN, I have tried in vane to negotiate with wells fargo on my mortgage. I have a Ginny mae fha loan so I am not under the freddie mac or fanny mae umbrella. They have not budged an inch on my interest or principle even though I lost my job to no fault of my own in 2006. I entered the states dislocated workers program, they helped me finish college. I graduated but can only find a job now that will work me 32hr a week. they wont put me on full time due to the economy. I quit making my mortgage payment 5 months ago and now owe 10g. Is there anything I can do to try and get wells fargo to negotiate with me? Thanks for your help.

John Pohl









Kelly L. Hansen,esq (expect success quickly!)
ON FIRE Vigilante!
Changing WFHM Victims to VICTORIES!
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
504-579-2340
913-273-1448 Fax
ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
http://wfhmcaught.blogspot.com/2009/01/homeowners-be-informed-ask-for-what-you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!