Thursday, April 30, 2009

WELLS FARGO YOU JUST DON'T STOP HURTING PEOPLE. YOU MUST ENJOY IT.

WELLS FARGO WILL STEAL YOUR HOME
JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN

New Comment By: D.M Wade
URL: http://www.afscanhelp.com/blog/2008/2/wells-fargo-told-me-pay.cfm

All these stories makes me want to cry. I have lost my home to Wells Fargo in forclosure in 2006. That company put me and my family through a nightmare! We tried everything to keep our home and they refused to work out anything that would keep us in it other that modifications that added hundreds onto our mortgage. Maybe one day I will tell the story but in a nutshell they made a not so bad situation epically worse because they refused to work with me in a rational way that would have allowed us to keep our beautiful home that we put our life savings 401k's family and friends contributions into.

We were the 1st in our families to ever own a home and everyone was so proud of us. We were in our home that we built for 7 years and all our hopes and dreams were stolen, snatched away. We got behind on payments once by 2 months and were planning to have it all paid up within the 3rd month. Our mistake was not informing Wells Fargo before the 3rd month came in. Well we got a letter that came in just a few days after the first of the 3rd month that said they were going to begin forclosure proceedings if we did not send 13,000 dollars before the date!! I was floored!

I called and spoke with and agent and told her that we could pay 1 1/2 payments within a few days and the balance before the end of the month and be caught up on payments by the 4th month. They refused and told me I had until whatever date specified to get the money in or forclosure proceedings would begin. We were forced to file bankruptcy ruining a very fine credit rating that only would have showed this one time late payments with Wells Fargo.We were ignorant of so many things and one of them was knowing to contact the bank if there was any late payments and make them aware of what was going on.

I have had so much guilt over this but reading your stories I can see that even that would not have mattered. Long story short we eventually were unable to make the bankruptcy payments because of all the inflated fees and interest that they said we owed plus the regular payments that we could not keep up when my income was severely affected when the airline that I work for was involved in the 9/11 tragedy. I informed them of this as well and asked, begged for mercy that they would give me a lower payment that we could afford and let us keep our home.

NO DICE!!!

We are now financially ruined. Our children have lost their legacy to theives, we have no savings, depleted 401k and thousands of dollars in payments made in a mortgage, a bankruptcy that I did not even need as we had no major bills other than a new car because we had a unexpected beautiful baby that had me out on Bed rest for most of the pregnancy due to complications which affected income,which affected being able to pay mortgage on time.I was even home in bed when that first plane hit the towers.Since then I have suffered from depression that you would not believe. I mourned the loss of co-workers, the loss of our home, my income, and all the money that we had. All our dreams died the day we had to move out before they threw us out.

So here I am 3 years later riding past my home seeing someone else benefit from my families loss and our sacrifice. Living in the home that would not even exist if not for my husband and I who design the home picked the lot chose the colors , everything.

I am also very interested in a class action law suit if anyone wants to contact me. road2judah@yahoo.com

My health has been greatly affected and my family has suffered much looking for a place to live with no money just the kindness of friends and family who helped us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO YOU NEED HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE?

If you would like to receive information on how you might avoid the foreclosure of your home, please e-mail me your name, address, and phone number. Someone from our office will be in touch right away to assist you. With Warm Regards, Kelly L. Hansen, HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS, ctsmyhon@yahoo.com
Be happy, healthy and prosperous, but most of all, be blessed.
Kelly L. Hansen's photo.

Kelly L. Hansen


Jurisdictionary® just click on the link
Make Sure Your Attorney Is Working For You!
Kelly L. Hansen
HOMEOWNERS HELPING HOMEOWNERS FOUNDATION
33605 W. 88th Street
De Soto, KS 66018
913-269-0399 Phone
888-881-2349 Fax
MORTGAGE FRAUD VICTIMS
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MORTGAGE FRAUD?


PLEASE DONATE TO HELP HOMEOWNERS!